Monday, August 21, 2006

 

Joy is the Lord 5

I want to finsh what I started and that is the series on reasons to be joyful in the Lord. We are commanded to always be full of the joy of the lord and not to find our hope in the world things. I was watching a soccer game and the thought is it is going to end. In Jesus our joy is never going to end If you make friends here based on the Lord that friend might never end because heaven is going to be a place where we enjoy Jesus and each other forever. Here is the list for you that have a bible notebook or want to write inside of the bible.
Reasons to find Joy in my God
1 We ought to rejoice in the Lord because of who God is.
2 We ought to rejoice in the Lord because out of the work of salvation
3 We ought to rejoice in the Lord because for the work of the Holy Spirit in our life
4 We ought to rejoice in the Lord because of the blessings we have in our walk with Jesus Christ
5 We ought to rejoice in the Lord because Of the total provision of God and the way he meets all of our needs
6 We ought to rejoice in the Lord because of the truth that we are going to live forever in heaven
7 We ought to rejoice in the Lord because God hears and answears all of our prayer
8 We ought to rejoice in the Lord because of the gift of the bible and for him giving us access to it
9 We ought to rejoice in the Lord because for the fellowship that we enjoy with our Family in Jesus
10 We ought to rejoice in the Lord because the good news of Jesus is going out to the world.
Here is a good place to make a copy and post on the board or in the place where you spend your time in Jesus. I want to work on the last 2.
We ought to rejoice in God because of the fellowship of our family in Jesus. The family of God is every saved Christian in the world. I do know you reading might not know how to be saved. If you do not know please contact me and I am will show you from Gods word how to know your saved and going to spend forever in heaven. Without that you have nothing to rejoice about. Jesus has nothing for you but hell. Please get saved and find out the truth tonight.
1 thes 3 6 But now that Timothy has come to us from you, and brought us good news of your faith and love, and that you always have good remembrance of us, greatly desiring to see us, as we also to see you— 7 therefore, brethren, in all our affliction and distress we were comforted concerning you by your faith. 8 For now we live, if you stand fast in the Lord.
9 For what thanks can we render to God for you, for all the joy with which we rejoice for your sake before our God, 10 night and day praying exceedingly that we may see your face and perfect what is lacking in your faith?1
Paul longed to be with the people he loved. Paul wanted to spend time with his family he helped find and in heaven he is going to. In heaven I am going to see people I dearly miss like Greg and Paul, I am going to be with the Huls gang and the Bueschers, I am going to hang with Brad and Kelly and Dan and all the people that I loved on earth. And there no end to the fellowship and joy we are going to share. I am not going to be alone in heaven.
I am getting to fellowship in church with my church family. I went out and ate with Ken and Barb and a few in the body were with us. It is joyful to hang with people in the church and get to know them and love on them. I got to see Miss Hansen and talked about the Lord. It is a joy to have a church where the family meets. We are told to meet together even more as the time of the Lord comes. Paul longed to see his family and I do to.
Phil 1 4 I thank my God, making mention of you always in my prayers, 5 hearing of your love and faith which you have toward the Lord Jesus and toward all the saints, 6 that the sharing of your faith may become effective by the acknowledgment of every good thing which is in you in Christ Jesus. 7 For we have great joy and consolation in your love, because the hearts of the saints have been refreshed by you, brother.
We are joyous for the love that others have for us. Also for the work of sharing the news with others. We are refreshed when we spend time in the Lord and with others in the Lord getting to know eachother and loving on and meeting others need for the love. Jesus is the one that meets your needs and the way he does it is the time he grants with others.
2 jn 12 Having many things to write to you, I did not wish to do so with paper and ink; but I hope to come to you and speak face to face, that our joy may be full
I like to read your blogs and letters when I get them but I want to see you face to face and see your smile and hear you sing and fellowship. Many times I think of the time in heaven. I plan to spend 10 million years with each one that is in heaven. It is going to be possible.
We rejoice in God because the Good news is being spread.
I love the Gospel and how it is going all over the earth. Many are on trips and many more are out going to the people and you move with the people. It is the highest call to share the Gospel and when I think of the people in my life who suffered because I did a lot of mocking before Jesus saved me. I know they are out sharing the truth. Missions are a joy when one person get saved. Jesus said there is a party every time someone is saved.
Luke 15 8 “Or what woman, having ten silver coins, if she loses one coin, does not light a lamp, sweep the house, and search carefully until she finds it? 9 And when she has found it, she calls her friends and neighbors together, saying, ‘Rejoice with me, for I have found the piece which I lost!’ 10 Likewise, I say to you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner who repents.”
1The New King James Version, (Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson Publishers) 1998, c1982.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?