Thursday, August 17, 2006

 

Joy in the Lord 4

Just a thought, I am not free to say what I want sometimes on my site. I want to go into a ton of things that if I got them on my site people would be so abusive and nail me. I wish I could go into a lot but I cannot. I give up on some things and I give up on people who try to tell me to not talk what I want to on this page. If you want me to stop this blog it is for sale at 100 bucks for every entry. It is going to cost tons of money to shut me up.
Joy in Jesus
We ought to rejoice in God because he hears us and gives us a answer whenever we pray. Prayer is a funny thing because we are asking for the will of God to be done and that is what is going to be done anyhow. God always does his sovern will. God saves only the people he wants saved and nobody else is going to get saved. God has a plan for the war in the world today and he has the people alive right now that he wants alive. If one died in a war by any means it was time to go because God decided it was time to go. Yet we pray for things we want to happen and God always thinks and gives the thing he wants. He wants me to leave relations he is going to make that happen and if I fight it he is going to keep it his way.
Ps 66 20 20 Blessed be God,
Who has not turned away my prayer,
Nor His mercy from me!1
God did not turn the prayer away. When you pray I think it is a good thing to make sure you are repenting and sorry for your sin and you make it right to the best of your side with others. Then God is going to listen to you. If your not going to make it right your prayer is not going to be heard.
Psalms 116 1 I love the Lord, because He has heard My voice and my supplications.
2 Because He has inclined His ear to me,
Therefore I will call upon Him as long as I live.2
Love the Lord and find joy in him because he has heard you and loves you and hears you. Call on him because he is the one that is going to help you and make you serve him.
Ps 116 17 7 I will offer to You the sacrifice of thanksgiving,
And will call upon the name of the Lord.3
It is not to a sacifice if it does not cost me something. Lord help me to be more giving to you knowing it is always a gift to be in you.
Ps 118 21 I will praise You,
For You have answered me,
And have become my salvation.4
I am going to Love the Lord because he is my Joy and is my salvation. He is all I am ever going to need in this life and he is going to take me where he wants me to go. Jesus is the best thing for me because he has me on his mind and is always going to care for me.
John 16. Most assuredly, I say to you, whatever you ask the Father in My name He will give you. 24 Until now you have asked nothing in My name. Ask, and you will receive, that your joy may be full.5\Jesus makes pray a source of Joy in him. If you ask God for anything and he grants it then your Joy is full and it makes God famous. Ask him for all things and then all your Joy is going to be focused on him and not on you or the earthly things but on the one that made the earth,.
1The New King James Version, (Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson Publishers) 1998, c1982.
2The New King James Version, (Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson Publishers) 1998, c1982.
3The New King James Version, (Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson Publishers) 1998, c1982.
4The New King James Version, (Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson Publishers) 1998, c1982.
5The New King James Version, (Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson Publishers) 1998, c1982.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?