Tuesday, August 22, 2006

 

I wrote this to a friend and wanted to share

Christians are not saying what you think theyh are. Jesus was one that worked with woman and he loved them. Islam said to hate and kill people. As you think that the religion is all the same your wrong. The role of ladies in the church is they are needed. They are needed to teach the kids and they sing in the choir and they work in the church to do many tasked. The bible asked that males lead the church and this is because that is the truth of the bible. As a humanist you are making so many reasons to not find Jesus and I in a way want to share that every time you study anything of the Christian faith your going to get it wrong and that is because God is not going to give you truth. You say I am a open hater of people and that is not the truth. I follow the bible in all I do and think and my bible said woman have roles and so so male. When you start giving the roles for men to woman you open tons of things that are evil like its ok to be gay and not the truth about sex. Woman can do any job and that is not right.
We so not allow gays to be ok because the bible is clear on this topic. If your allowing gay marriage it means God is no longer blessing the land. Jason and Shelly the bible is my truth and it plainly said gay people are not ok with God nether are killers, sex outside of marrige, abortion and the folling list. IF ANYTHING ON THIS LIST IS TRUE YOU WILL NEVER GO TO HEAVEN. God forgives the sin of homosexual life but if you want heaven you will forsake it and not be gay. I do not hate gays. I love them yet I warn them of the bible and how if they want Jesus they have to forsake all sins and follow Jesus. Here is the bible a
Gal 5 19 Now the works of the flesh are evident, which are: adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lewdness, 20 idolatry, sorcery, hatred, contentions, jealousies, outbursts of wrath, selfish ambitions, dissensions, heresies, 21 envy, murders, drunkenness, revelries, and the like; of which I tell you beforehand, just as I also told you in time past, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.1
On gay people I have to follow God and not man on this issue
Forbidden by God.
Lev 18:22 You shall not lie with a male as with a woman. It is an abomination.
Lev 20:13 If a man lies with a male as he lies with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination. They shall surely be put to death. Their blood shall be upon them.
Rom 1:26–27 For this reason God gave them up to vile passions. For even their women exchanged the natural use for what is against nature. 27 Likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust for one another, men with men committing what is shameful, and receiving in themselves the penalty of their error which was due.
1 Cor 6:9 Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites,
1 Tim 1:9–10 knowing this: that the law is not made for a righteous person, but for the lawless and insubordinate, for the ungodly and for sinners, for the unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers, 10 for fornicators, for sodomites, for kidnappers, for liars, for perjurers, and if there is any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine,
Cf. Deut 22:5; Gal 5:19–21; Eph 5:3–5; Jude 1:7
MacArthur, J. 1999. The MacArthur topical Bible : New King James Version . Word Pub.: Nashville, Tenn.
So put me where you need to I am a Christian and I am following the bible and I am not going to listen to this world and the culture because this world one day is going to go and Jesus is going to last forever and I know I am going to live with him in heaven forever and the things of the world are such that I find them sinful and this believe in myself is junk and I reject it.
I love you
1The New King James Version, (Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson Publishers) 1998, c1982.

Comments:
But what happens when we slip up?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?