Tuesday, August 29, 2006

 

Hoopeing in our home in heaven 1

see that the John Macarthur bible is getting a update. If anyone knows why make a comment to me so I can decide whether or not to take my cash and get the new one. I am not sure I need one but I hope he makes some points clear. I think the Macarthur bible is the best one on the market and if you like me or hate me you might like Macarthur.
I went to my class reunion and I have given some of you this sight. I had so much fun there and I hope you did to. I did not get a lot of things out of the last 2 of them but this time I am hoping to build a few relationships out like Julie and Joel and also Sharon. Both are Gods kids and I hope to rekindle a few more friends and also share this site with them. So keep reading and praying and then tell 20 people to read this. We are going to share the word.
Bible time
Hebrews 11 13 These all died in faith, not having received the promises, but having seen them afar off were assured of them, embraced them and confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the earth. 14 For those who say such things declare plainly that they seek a homeland. 15 And truly if they had called to mind that country from which they had come out, they would have had opportunity to return. 16 But now they desire a better, that is, a heavenly country. Therefore God is not ashamed to be called their God, for He has prepared a city for them.
I am in a series of the book of Hebrews and I am not sure when I am going to end this series but I want to work on this passage and take a trip with it. What is the promise they were waiting for? Well It was the new land that ended up with the crossing into the promise land. All of the people in the Abe time longed for the promise of God and that was a homeland. If your a child of God meaning you know Jesus is your king and you made him you own your also in a place you are longing and that is heaven. Heaven is our homeland and a place we long to be. Jesus is there, our friends are there and our hope is there. Jesus being our all and all is there and we long to see him. Nothing on this earth is worth compareing to the truth of Knowing Jesus and being in heaven. SO one of the things here is we need to think about heaven. Here is the rabbit trail I want to take and have wanted to and that is lets take some time to look at heaven. Lets look at some facts about it and who is going to be there, who is not going to be there and how to know and then lets go there and find out about it.
Lets tonight look at some facts:
Heaven was created by God.
Rev 10 5 The angel whom I saw standing on the sea and on the land raised up his hand to heaven 6 and swore by Him who lives forever and ever, who created heaven and the things that are in it, the earth and the things that are in it, and the sea and the things that are in it, that there should be delay no longer, 1
Gen 1 1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth
God made all things good and Salvation and Heaven must be the best things Jesus ever did. I think it is going to be the best thing and Jesus is making a place for us. If Jesus loves you so much he is going to come take you there and be there for you forever.
Jesus I love you
shadman
1The New King James Version, (Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson Publishers) 1998, c1982.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?