Wednesday, August 30, 2006

 

Heaven 2

Here are my rules of debeate on my site. I right now run a open post dwebate on all my blogs meaning your free to comment on anything within reason. I do not take anything off unless your rude or you have been banned from posting. No one is banned on here as of tonight. Here is how to get banned from my blog. If you use foul talk your gone, If your post is such to make me look bad or my friends look bad. If you abuse things your out of here. If your not a Christian and I am you both know it and you begin to abuse and knock the faith or try to mock Jesus and God your gone. If your not saved and comment on a bible study your off because your not saved. As long as we are add it I take no money for the time but I ask you to give money to any hunger place if you read me. It is not a requirement but if you can drop a 5 into a hunger place. If you do God bless and if you do not shame on you and you need to repent and get saved. Kidding. I never want to charge cash for the Gospel and my comments.
Last time I talked about the kingdom of heaven. I want to do a short series and think about heaven and the Lord granting people the right to enter Heaven. Lets go into some more facts
Heaven if a place that is forever. Heaven was never made and it will never end. God is the king of this place and God has never not been.
Ps 89 29 28 My mercy I will keep for him forever,
And My covenant shall stand firm with him.
29 His seed also I will make to endure forever,
And his throne as the days of heaven.1
The mercy of God or the withholding of the punshment from us is going to last forever. Forever is not ending heaven is not going to end ever. We that know Jesus are going to be forever and everything about Jesus is forever. It is like taking a grain of sand of a beach in Cali and moving it to china by hand and walking. It would take a ton of time. When the whole usa is moved by one grain of sand to the land of China that is like one second in forever. BTW if your not into Jesus your going to spend just a much time in hell burning and suffering. So heaven is going to last forever,.
2 Cor 5 For we know that if our earthly house, this tent, is destroyed, we have a building from God, a house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens.
Heaven is forever and ever. No time is going to be there and nothing is going to make us sad ever. No sins are going to be allowed and no sinner is going to be there. Jesus our highest love is going to be there and I think our friends and church members are going to be there. We are going to live in a place with God and he is going to love us forever and share his wealth with us.
Heaven is big.
Jer 31 37 Thus says the Lord:
“If heaven above can be measured,
And the foundations of the earth searched out beneath,
I will also cast off all the seed of Israel
For all that they have done, says the Lord
It is so big there we are going to have to spend forever seeing it all. Yet the home city is going to be 1500 miles cubed. Like that is just the city where God is going to be. We are going to dwell mainly there worshiping God forever. If that is all we do it is not going to be enough but I think we do many things. Exploreing the Lord and know Jesus is going to be the best thing in heaven.
1The New King James Version, (Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson Publishers) 1998, c1982.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?