Tuesday, August 01, 2006

 

Faith in Jesus and a promise in it

Hate mail time. I for one want to see the death of Castro of Cuba. I know it sounds like I hate him and I do. He is a commie that has killed many people and enslaved people for the faith he denied to Christians. I also think the people in the land are brainwashed to worship the leader in Cuba and that is terrible. He is not for freedom of faith and makes his people do as he said and this means he is a bad man and not going to go to the Heaven. If he died and he I hope is on the way out he is going to spend forever away from anyone. Castro is a bad man and he needs to go to the part of hell where he never talks to anyone.
From that I want to talk about faith and I am going to wrap my thinking in this on Hebrews 11. In my life I am learning the value of the faith the Lord has given to me. In thinking about the faith I have I see it as a gift the Lord has given to me. It is a faith that is given to me by grace and not something that I can get rid off. It is a gift the Lord gives to them he chooses. I think it is such that if your saved your faith is total gift that has to do with all of Gods work in you and none of your own work. It is called calvinism and I think I like the truth of it.
Now as I am working on the report tonight I have shut off the wnba because I am wanting to be out of the trap I have been in.
Heb 11 Now faith is the 1substance of things hoped for, the 2evidence aof things not seen. 2 For by it the elders obtained a good testimony.
3 By faith we understand that bthe 3worlds were framed by the word of God, so that the things which are seen were not made of things which are visible.
Faith as I heard it one time is sometimes we step out on a place that is not there. Abe had some real faith when he took his son uip and offered to kill him. Noah had faith to build a ship when it had never rained and the 12 had to have faith when Jesus said feed 15 thousand people. But tonight I wonder how is my faith? So I step out and live for Jesus and do it all trusting? Jesus is pleased when I place myself in his will and trust him for all my life. And He is the rewarder of the people who have faith. If you give your cash your going to get more. If I give up the people that harm me then Jesus is going to give me a chance to serve him and he is going to reward me and my faith. I live in a way that shows I trust and trust because the Lord is a good God He is going to reward me.
I want to touch on the fact the Jesus is one that is going to reward me because I seek him and want to live my life for him. The bible said seek God while he can be found and now he can be found. If you want to know the truth I ask you to seek him and he is going to show off what he is able to do for you. I think the Lord is teaching me right now to trust in him and wait for his timing in me. Jesus is there and I am sure of it. I am sure that heaven is there as I am sure there is a Rochester or a St Paul. I know Jesus is there and like I said my faith is not something that I got by working for it. God has got me in his kingdom and that is solid fact.
I got to take a stab at another issue and that is you who think God did not make the world. If I go to your home and say that it was formed over billions of years your going to think I am a nut. So I think that anyone that thinks we are some kind of a thing that was just formed out of billions of years has more faith in something. It takes a mind of a 5 year old to know we are formed by somebody or something. Evolution is about as stupid as me telling you that my house just was there. Only a fool said in his heart there is no God and if you want to take that up with someone you take it up with Jesus because he said it.
Here are some passages for me to look at conderning the rewards of seeking Jesus
Gen 15 After these things the word of the Lord came to Abram ain a vision, saying, b“Do not be afraid, Abram. I am your cshield, 1your exceedingly dgreat reward.”
God is the one that is going to reward us. And the reward is going to be great!
Deu 4 29 nBut from there you will seek the Lord your God, and you will find Him if you seek Him with all your heart and with all your soul. 30 When you are in 9distress, and all these things come upon you in the olatter days, when you pturn to the Lord your God and obey His voice 31 (for the Lord your God is a merciful God), He will not forsake you nor qdestroy you, nor forget the covenant of your fathers which He swore to them.
God is the one that rewards toy if you seek him with all you have. When I am in distress I am able to turn to the Lord and he is going to be there for me. I know that is the truth. If I am going in hard times and I turn them to Jesus he is going to take them and help me. God is not going to forsake me and that is a good thing to because all others are going to forsake me but Jesus said here that if I go to him with all my heart I am not going to be without a helper in my life.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?