Sunday, August 27, 2006

 

Do the will of God the first time

No I am not judgeing people if the bible is clear as a bell on something. If one is a homo one goes to hell that is the bible and not me talking. Yes people without the Lord are not going to see this but that is not good if your hell bound. I am not going to focus on that I have done that before and time is not going to used on a old thing. I want to reach you for Jesus and his love before I am going to condemn you to hell. I want you to love Jesus because of his love and not because you have to. I am not one to be anti I want to
11By faith Sarah herself also received strength to conceive seed, and she bore a child when she was past the age, because she judged Him faithful who had promised. 12Therefore from one man, and him as good as dead, were born as many as the stars of the sky in multitude—innumerable as the sand which is by the seashore.
13These all died in faith, not having received the promises, but having seen them afar off were assured of them, embraced them and confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the earth. 14For those who say such things declare plainly that they seek a homeland. 15And truly if they had called to mind that country from which they had come out, they would have had opportunity to return. 16But now they desire a better, that is, a heavenly country. Therefore God is not ashamed to be called their God, for He has prepared a city for them.
So Sarah is the topic tonight. In the story of Abe Sarah is going tio have a baby when she was old. Well she lacked faith in the Lord and doubted him and what God said he is going to do. Sarah did not have the faith needed to do the will of God. Abe had her sleep with another thinking that was the way God was going to take him and do the promise. But God said that kid was not the one. God had a plan and a human is not going to spoil the work of God. So God did bless Abe with a son Issac and that was the one that God was going to bless Abe with. God honored Abes faith. Did Sarah have faith? Not until after Hagar was here. In the time when we honor people Sarah had a baby. But the next event is the true test. Abe took Issac to a place to give him to the Lord and kill his son and Abe did as he was asked and God rewarded his faith. SO where is the promise? Jews all came from Issac and Jesus came from this line.
God had to grant the faith of Sarah. His plan was going to be done his way and not sarahs way. Sometimes I want to run my life one way and God takes it another. God might ask me to do something one way and I do it another. Some might say I lost the goal. I say God is sovern and is going to work his goals anyhow. I had to let go of people and kind of went to that altar and tried to take the person of and I went and put James back on the altar. God is pleased and sometimes his plans come and take longer because I do not obey the Lord the first time. Faith does it Gods way the first time. We might miss the blessing the Lord is going to give you because you do life your way
Do life Gods way the first time
shad

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?