Sunday, July 02, 2006

 

Jesus alone

Not to tell you off but this blog is going to keep going on and as for the comments I am going to do them on other times. I am not going to make my blog so I am just working on a debate or live of comments to run this site I run this site and I want to move in my life to give you my thinking. Comments are open and all are accepted. Even those from grace Baptist and you know who you are. I am not deleting them because open talk is good and it sells hits. People come to me in droves and more read me that mean nothing accept I feel better and lack humbleness and brag about it to all my friends so they might talk to me to.

I want to just say to the WNBA to put Erin Buescher onto the all-star team. She is a excellent player and scores for the Monarchs. Please do it and then I will be able to say I had lunch with a all star. Erin is the person whose life Jesus used to bring me to his word and John Macarthur. I say many people lived for Jesus and Jesus shined in them so I would be his alone. Jesus is like that he shines in others to make people come to know his Love and grace. All of you that read this ought to pray for a chance to share Jesus this week and then make comments on the Lord answering the prayer. I think you can and should pray to this everyday and share all you can about Jesus. It is one way to store in heaven your treasure and not be of this world. I want to make life a step into heaven and store all the tresure in Jesus because I know I am going to be able to cash it there. Heaven is a promise that if your saved you bank on. Look at this passage

1 peter 1 3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who according to His abundant mercy has begotten us again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, 4 to an inheritance incorruptible and undefiled and that does not fade away, reserved in heaven for you, 5 who are kept by the power of God through faith for salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.[1]

Wow we can know we are going to get this because why would he say it is ours if it were not. We have a living hope and that is Jesus in heaven who overcame death and forgave all our sins when we trusted in his death. Nothing can spoil it for you despite what anyone thinks. It is kept by God and God is the one that saved you so work to increase the stuff in heaven.

Heb 10 For the law, having a shadow of the good things to come, and not the very image of the things, can never with these same sacrifices, which they offer continually year by year, make those who approach perfect. 2 For then would they not have ceased to be offered? For the worshipers, once purified, would have had no more consciousness of sins. 3 But in those sacrifices there is a reminder of sins every year. 4 For it is not possible that the blood of bulls and goats could take away sins.[2]

I am going to work on this passage. I have talked about the system in the old how you would have to kill a sheep to get your sins forgiven and you did it one time a year. Jesus did the one time for all sin death on the cross. Here is the thing on the death of Jesus it forgave every single sin ever committed. Sin in the saved man life has been forgiven one time for all time. If you fail to forgive did that sin somehow escape the cross of Jesus and his blood. Jesus death is the end of the era for the Old. Now we come to God solely on the blood of Jesus. Nothing else gets you into Gods place except Jesus death and life. No other way to go to God Jesus is that way.

Jesus forgiveness never is a reason to sin. It is not really here but I am going to cover this because it is key. When you are forgiven by Jesus it ought to make you so thankful that you never want to sin. Sin always is bad and offends God. If you love you are going to not offend the Lord. But in your walk in Jesus your going to find that the closer you get the more sin Jesus is going to show you and your going to want to rid more sin in your life. On a comment I was asked what if you do not forgive. I still think your going to heaven if your saved but if you fail to forgive your going to shut the door to prayer and fellowship with Jesus. You forgive because that is the command of the Lord and if you do not then take it up with Jesus. Love is the most important thing in our walk. If we love we obey. Jesus is the Love of our life so we are going to fall on our lord to guide us. No matter what anyone said on the comments if your saved and learning to walk in Jesus you will be in heaven.
Shads
[1]The New King James Version, (Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson Publishers) 1998, c1982.
[2]The New King James Version, (Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson Publishers) 1998, c1982.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?