Thursday, July 13, 2006

 

Gpds forginess

Israel is at war. We need to pray for the land of the bible and tell the other nations to leave it be. The Jews need to have that land and God has given the land to them. I do not have any love for anyone that attacks the land of the bible. I think anyone in this nation that does not support the land of the bible ought not vote. It is going to make our gas price go up to 4 or 5 bucks but we need to help out Israel and honor Gods land or else it might be we lose this land and our freedom.

I have been talking to a calthlic man for a time and I am not making the progress that I want to so I am going to go back to the book I started a long time ago and I am going to do blogs on it and as I see fit I am going to make my point in the text. He does not thin the bible is all we need and until he gets that I will move no closer to him and he likes to argue things and not take the bible so I will and I hope the Lord brings His word to Ben.

Hebrews 10 11 And every priest stands ministering daily and offering repeatedly the same sacrifices, which can never take away sins. 12 But this Man, after He had offered one sacrifice for sins forever, sat down at the right hand of God, 13 from that time waiting till His enemies are made His footstool. 14 For by one offering He has perfected forever those who are being sanctified.
It is not possible for a man to forgive you of your sins. In the old times God set up his priests to offer things to God to forgive the sins of the people. God has no men that forgave sins now or at anytime. Forgiveness is a thing only granted by the Lord and in that it happens when one gives his sins and life to Jesus. Now the priests were only to give a plan that was filled by the cross of Jesus. Jesus did all that would be needed for sin to be forgiven. He became sin so that we would not have it on us. He on the cross took your life and exchanged it for his. He paid your for your sin and now you if your saved are in the love of Jesus. Jesus perfected you for heaven and if he lives inside of you and you made him your king your going to heaven.

15 But the Holy Spirit also witnesses to us; for after He had said before,
16 “This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, says the Lord: I will put My laws into their hearts, and in their minds I will write them,” 17 then He adds, “Their sins and their lawless deeds I will remember no more.” 18 Now where there is remission of these, there is no longer an offering for sin.[1]

Here is some more news that is outstanding and true. If your in Jesus his law is on your hearts. God has forgotten all your lawless deeds. In the mind of God your sin has been forgotten and there is not way to bring it to you again. If one has been free from sin his freedom is forever. Nothing and no one is going to be able to give that to you. If your church is telling you your sin is not gone after you confessed it leave that church now. It is a lie that you got to do some thing more then confess it to Jesus and forget it. Your church and your so called priest does not need to know your confessed sin and past because Jesus does not even know it.

Psalms 103 12 As far as the east is from the west,
So far has He removed our transgressions from us.
[2]
[1]The New King James Version, (Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson Publishers) 1998, c1982.
[2]The New King James Version, (Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson Publishers) 1998, c1982.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?