Saturday, July 01, 2006

 

Calthlics and my issues with them

Once Saved, Always Saved is not taught in the Bible, so that's lie #4

Indeed this is a thing taught in the bible. It is all over the bible. Jesus died and saved me and that ALONE is the thing that saved me. In the Cathlic faith you never can know your saved and I am one that is going to hell because I stand on this truth. But no where can they find that in the bible. Back to telling me I am not saved and cannot know it. Jesus said I am able and nobody in my mind out does Jesus. Jesus said he is the truth and I am able to find God in him. Jesus alone has the forgiveness of sin and does it when I confess. The Christian faith is alone based on the bible. If you add to the bible in anyway I do not care who you are you’re a cult and do not share truth. I say that because when Man is making the call of the bible and adding to it the bible is no longer truth and that is deadly. The bible is the only source of my faith. You can be the pope and tell me I am lieing but I will die before I trust a man. I said you can kill me before I follow a man of anykind.

Just a thing on the confession of sin, Calthlic say you confess before a man I confess before Jesus. I know they are going to have you pay for your forgiveness and pray hail marys. Mary is not God and she cannot hear you and is not in the bible as one we worship. I think Mary is a honored lady but I will not bow to her because she is full of sin as all mankind are. I am not going to trust a church that tells me I am not able to Know I am saved forever and if I say that I am not. I am not going to trust a church that demands cash for my sins and I am not going to listen to a person that tells me I am lying when all I have said is in the bible. I have asked this man to tell me how to know in his way and that is a honest question. Depending on his response I am either going to not allow him on the site if he keeps attacking me. But I want him to share what he has and I then can discuss this important stuff.

It is a life or death issue and I am so wishing for all to come to Jesus and get into heaven. I want people to get saved and know where you’re going. Jesus is worth every thing. It is so awesome to know heaven is all mine and I want you all to come there.

Well I leave you with some stuff on Eternal life and Once saved always saved.

John 3:15–16 that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have eternal life. 16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
John 5:24 “Most assuredly, I say to you, he who hears My word and believes in Him who sent Me has everlasting life, and shall not come into judgment, but has passed from death into life.
John 6:40 And this is the will of Him who sent Me, that everyone who sees the Son and believes in Him may have everlasting life; and I will raise him up at the last day.”
John 6:47 Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me has everlasting life.
John 12:25 He who loves his life will lose it, and he who hates his life in this world will keep it for eternal life.
[1]
annot be inherited by works.
Mark 10:17 Now as He was going out on the road, one came running, knelt before Him, and asked Him, “Good Teacher, what shall I do that I may inherit eternal life?”
Rom 2:7 eternal life to those who by patient continuance in doing good seek for glory, honor, and immortality;
Rom 3:10–19 As it is written: “There is none righteous, no, not one; 11 There is none who understands; There is none who seeks after God. 12 They have all turned aside; They have together become unprofitable; There is none who does good, no, not one.” 13 “Their throat is an open tomb; With their tongues they have practiced deceit”; “The poison of asps is under their lips”; 14 “Whose mouth is full of cursing and bitterness.” 15 “Their feet are swift to shed blood; 16 Destruction and misery are in their ways; 17 And the way of peace they have not known.” 18 “There is no fear of God before their eyes.” 19 Now we know that whatever the law says, it says to those who are under the law, that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.
Rom 3:28 Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith apart from the deeds of the law.
[2]
[1]MacArthur, J. (1999). The MacArthur topical Bible : New King James Version (Page 381). Nashville, Tenn.: Word Pub.
[2]MacArthur, J. (1999). The MacArthur topical Bible : New King James Version (Page 382). Nashville, Tenn.: Word Pub.

Comments:
You don't like Muslims,
( I do not think they have the truth but I like them)


you don't like gays,
(I do not thing they ought to have rights like marrige. I have a gay pal and I am fine with them


you don't like Catholics,
( again the belief is bad. Some of myh bwest friends are of that faith and I love them enough to show the erro)


you don't like democrats..
( My family is demo and I love them like crazy. you know that so I love them. I am not all anti demo weither. I voted demo on many thinggs and I might in some races.)



is there anyone out there not exactly like you that you do like?
( Lots because no one is like me.)





Your blog is always focused on how everyone has it wrong and everyone is going to hell. Where's the posts about what's good in the world?
( good point)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?