Wednesday, June 28, 2006

 

Tolerate?

I am proud not to tolerate a false religion. If they want to punch me fine Jesus got killed for his walk and talk. It is not my part to be “tolerant” of sin or other faiths. Here is some reasons. God is not “tolerant” of sin. If you worship anyone but God and the true bible God your wrong and I am fine with telling the truth. Muslims are not good and their God is not the true God. They do not find their God to love them and they are with sin and go to hell. Muslims worship a false God and that is truth. They want to kill Jews and they want to kill others that fail to accept Muslim laws. It is a danger to any land to allow the Muslims into this or any land. They kill Christians and the Iran Pres uses that faith to wish to kill Jews and Israel. God has said he loves us and if your God wants others dead I will not tolerate anyone that honors him. It is my purpose to honor Jesus and in Him are you going to be able to find life. No other God made this world. So for a person that has no faith to tell me not to preach faith is like a Chinaman telling me to accept English law.

But for you offended out there the bible said this…

TOO BAD

It does not matter to the Lord if he offends you and if you do not submit to Gods truth your not going to be good. That means that GOD does not accept you if you follow after anything else. No Muslim, Buddhist, worshippers of Mary, Sinner, People that misuse Gods name, Thief, Luster, Rapist, Liar, One that wants his neighbors things or any one that does not honor every law of the Bible or the God of the bible will ever ever see heaven or the gates. No one that does not come to humble repenting before the Lord Jesus and honor him alone and trust in him alone even has a shot to not go to hell. You die in sin and you spend forever away from God and that is truth.

Here is a passage that tells us many that went to follow turned on Jesus

John 6 60 Therefore many of His disciples, when they heard this, said, “This is a hard saying; who can understand it?”
61 When Jesus knew in Himself that His disciples complained about this, He said to them, “Does this offend you? 62 What then if you should see the Son of Man ascend where He was before? 63 It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing. The words that I speak to you are spirit, and they are life. 64 But there are some of you who do not believe.” For Jesus knew from the beginning who they were who did not believe, and who would betray Him. 65 And He said, “Therefore I have said to you that no one can come to Me unless it has been granted to him by My Father.”
66 From that time many of His disciples went back and walked with Him no more. [1]

Look in 66 people walked no more after Jesus. They died and ended in hell. Jesus if he loves them you would expect that he might of tried to saved them but they said no thank you.

I must show this text
13 These things we also speak, not in words which man’s wisdom teaches but which the Holy Spirit teaches, comparing spiritual things with spiritual. 14 But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; nor can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. 15 But he who is spiritual judges all things, yet he himself is rightly judged by no one. 16 For “who has known the mind of the Lord that he may instruct Him?” But we have the mind of Christ.[2]

Mans wisdom. If your not saved your not going to be able to know the bible. If your not part of God you can say all you want to about faith and religion and it is all without fail wrong. Lots think they got the truth but do not. Many even go to church and truth iis far4 from them. Gay priests are not saved because the bible told us Gay is sin. I am not sure on woman priests or even pastors but I tend to lean not to have a woman in the office of lead pastor. I know that might fly in your face but that is the truth. Look at this in the book 14 But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; nor can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. No one in the flesh has the right to say what the bible said or does not say and to me the ones that want me to tolerate do not understand I am not able because sin is sin and I cannot accept anything not in the bible. I cannot tolerate one that sends a person to a person for cousel where both are not saved. I am no longer able to go to a place that counsels me that is not Christian. It is sin for me because my life is under the ownership of Jesus. On Gods word has anything that lasts forever. And to accept less is a insult to the maker of My life and the one that came and died for my and gave me life forever.

I think a lot about things and I have seen that if I spend my time on things that perish then what use is there for them. I vote that I spend myself on Jesus and telling others Jesus is Lord and without him life means nothing. Jesus is true and a;; the rest is fading and ends. All you fun is going to end, all your money ends and this land is going to end.

Hebrew 9 27 And as it is appointed for men to die once, but after this the judgment, 28 so Christ was offered once to bear the sins of many. To those who eagerly wait for Him He will appear a second time, apart from sin, for salvation.[3]
Are you ready????
[1]The New King James Version, (Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson Publishers) 1998, c1982.
[2]The New King James Version, (Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson Publishers) 1998, c1982.
[3]The New King James Version, (Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson Publishers) 1998, c1982.

Comments:
Jesus said "I am the way, the truth, and life no man comes to the Father but through Me."

John
 
I agree with almost everything you wrote Shadman, but could you define this more:
"It is not my part to be “tolerant” of sin or other faiths."

You're still saying that he loves those who sin, right?
Just doesn't want them to be there.
Or is there more you're trying to say.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?