Thursday, June 22, 2006

 

rock and roll is ok

I know many are reading me tonight because I took a shot at the Bapitist anti rock stand. Well I am a ccm fan and I totally reject and ban on Christian music. I am going to explain a couple of reasons I think the Baptists have it so utterly wrong. Music is a amoral thing and the style is not the issue to me. I saw Frank Garlock for 6 hours and he got it all wrong. I have read most everything your going to say to me first and I do not care. I read a lot of your pages and have not found the issues of the bible on them. I read you like the bible and the KJV and you like the church but really I do not see you share the bible. You all share about life which is fine and I read it anyhow. I am not going to stop reading any of you kids but I going to point out the stuff you write is seriously stupid and you all act like anti people. To walk into a bookstore like Ibbaptistgirl said. If your going to be so anti truth and call bibles wrong I am going to make a fool of you every single time and get my take on you. I know some think I am mean but I just got to nail people that act stupid.

To answer some of the things I have to say where in the bible does it give you this KJV only Anti CCM. It does not really. I went to a Baptist church and they back stabbed my good friend and then when I exposed the sin to the people the pastor told me not to talk to his flock. I almost got one out of the flock but he went back and the church had a meeting where they did not allow me to defend myself and who knows what they said. It was not good because none of them love me anymore and one of them told me I am not saved. That is not a way to teach anyone to be in a church. It was because I took her on in a Calvinist thing and they were not truthful. See I love toward the truth and if it costed me fine but in a church that sits in potlucks and bashed all other churches and other pastors and then told me to follow them is not a church it is a cult. When a chur4ch told me that if I listened to rock I am not saved and I ought to feel convicted is a place you run from. If your church told a member that it is wrong to lift you hands in worship when it is all over the bible and when one said it was a good thing and that pastor tells the friend of mine that he is not going to teach in his flock it is a place you got to run from. If a paster John Macarthur is a danger to the church you mark that pastor and warn the flock to get out.

Did God write the bible? Yes and here are a few passages you can show your friends when they ask.

1 Cor 2 13 These things we also speak, not in words which man’s wisdom teaches but which the Holy Spirit teaches, comparing spiritual things with spiritual. 14 But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; nor can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. 15 But he who is spiritual judges all things, yet no one rightly judges him himself.[1]

I see a few things I am going hit. Paul said that it is the Holy Spirit that is telling him the things that he is writing. It is one way we got our bible is the work of the Lord though the mans pen. God inspired all the bible.

Jesus said of the old
John 10 34 Jesus answered them, “Is it not written in your law, ‘I said, “You are gods”’? 35 If He called them gods, to whom the word of God came (and the Scripture cannot be broken), 36 do you say of Him whom the Father sanctified and sent into the world, ‘You are blaspheming,’ because I said, ‘I am the Son of God’? 37 If I do not do the works of My Father, do not believe Me; 38 but if I do, though you do not believe Me, believe the works, that you may know and believe that the Father is in Me, and I in Him.” 39 Therefore they sought again to seize Him, but He escaped out of their hand.[2]

Hi to Rob if he comes by Shadman
[1]The New King James Version, (Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson Publishers) 1998, c1982.
[2]The New King James Version, (Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson Publishers) 1998, c1982.

Comments:
Rock 'n' roll ain't noise pollution
Rock 'n' roll ain't gonna die
Rock 'n' roll ain't no pollution
Rock 'n' roll is just rock 'n' roll

Oh Rock 'n' roll ain't noise pollution
Rock 'n' roll ain't gonna die
Rock 'n' roll ain't no pollution
Rock 'n' roll ain't gonna die

Rock 'n' roll ain't no pollution
Rock 'n' roll it'll never die

Rock 'n' roll ain't no pollution
Rock 'n' roll
Oh
Rock 'n' roll is just rock 'n' roll
 
Hey Shadman.
Good post.
Try lighten up on the kids a little. They will grow in wisdom with time. ;)

Is that a song anonymous or did you write it yourself.
Pretty good, either way.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?