Wednesday, June 07, 2006

 

respones to comments

know the comments on my blog are posted by one that does not know Jesus. So most of my comments are not going to go over with him. He knows I am saved and he wants me to be his way. But the truth is the truth and I am going to use the Lord to stomp on his comments. His comments were:

We already have the highest percentage of our populatation in jail in the industrialized world.. will locking everyone up really solve the problem?
First thing is you are not really understanding me. I am not asking to lock up people that are playing by the rules I am asking for the offenders of our laws to be locked up. Locking up a person is to show him he has broken a law and he pays for it and he pays for all of the time. I said that if you rape or kill you die because your done. I am not for people breaking the law and I am not for solveing the problem of proverty with my money or with the working mans money. Matter of fact I think taking money you do not earn is STEALING and this is not right. The bible said the government does not solve the poors problem and if you do not work you do not eat. Atop taking my money and giving it to the people who are not getting up and going to work and earning a check. I am not talking about people that need the help like the people who are honestly in need. I am sick of people telling me I owe them for work they did not do. I am working for my cash and not for tem to suck off welfare. Ok I am sick of the liberals stealing my money. We ought to pay for putting the bad people away and not for paying people to sit on the ass and watch TV.
Instead of spending more money on jails, why not spend more to end poverty, improve education, and make heathcare more affordable. Wouldn't that also reduce crime?
Because it is not my money that is going to end lives of the poor. It is their job to get out and find a job. It is not a governments Job to give you high ed. It is your job to go out and perform and get in to school and take a loan and work it off. It is hard but you might have to get work and take Jobs to pay your own way. It might mean you have to work tons of hours to get ahead at a job or 2 jobs to pay for health care if your in need. I am working to get off this stuff. Improving ed is not going to end crime if your not willing to bring the bible and Jesus into the school. God is the one people need to trust and if your not into God time to find his love is real and trust him. God said trust him and your taken care of and if you do not then to bad I am not going to bail you out. Healthcare is not a right. It is something you pay for and that takes a job. If you got a Job then you save your money and get ready. It is called take care of yourself. If you do not I am not at all needing to help you. People it is high time for everybody to work hard and get a bit in the bank and trust in God and if you do not life is a bitch and you might take it wrong but your in a heep of hurt if you think the government is there to serve you your view is wrong please never vote because it is going to cost me cash to help people

Shad

Comments:
Which blog is that?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?