Monday, June 26, 2006

 

Lets read it again

I went to Rochester and the twins Game this last weekend. Family is always good to see and I have one I think you all would love. They try to tell me they wont read this site but I know they do. I know it and can trace them and I am glad they are. I am not going to tell how I am sure but I am. I would bet 100 on this fact. So welcome. I am also sure we are not on the same page with politics. I am a Bushman and they are democrats. I think that we need to stay and clean the war up and they think get out of the land and come home and take the peoples business and give all the money back. I think the protection of this land needs to be the top thing the government and the second is t o close our boarders. All you in CA tell the Governor that when the President tells you to block the people from coming into this land they do not belong. If you got folks that we do not know coming in it means we might have folks that will kill our people and that is wrong. Bill is not wrong it is the goofs that do not protect me from evil people that want to kill. Most of them are Muslim and that faith is not truth and bad for us. I fight some people over ccm and music when the war is really to stop the Muslims from being ok with Allah. Allah is faked and I am sure of it. And no on that all ways get to God and all are ok because that is a lie. Jesus was the way, is the way and will always be the way. Nobody can get to GOD without Jesus and that is something this land thinks so the Muslims want to kill us because they are told you. One more thing on politics, we need to take out the nukes in North Korea and free that land from the killing of Christians and free them. But in another way it is the truth in the bible governments are not going to treat us well

Mathew 10 21 “Now brother will deliver up brother to death, and a father his child; and children will rise up against parents and cause them to be put to death. 22 And you will be hated by all for My name’s sake. But he who endures to the end will be saved. 23 When they persecute you in this city, flee to another. For assuredly, I say to you, you will not have gone through the cities of Israel before the Son of Man comes.[1]

One reason I trust the bible it shows me the truth that really happens. It told me in the beginning Jesus made the world and over 300 things in the old before he was here about him. So to think any other faith or to accept something else is wrong. And no tolerance here of others faiths Jesus is not so I am not.

Bible time

Heb 9 19 For when Moses had spoken every precept to all the people according to the law, he took the blood of calves and goats, with water, scarlet wool, and hyssop, and sprinkled both the book itself and all the people, 20 saying, “This is the blood of the covenant which God has commanded you.” 21 Then likewise he sprinkled with blood both the tabernacle and all the vessels of the ministry. 22 And according to the law almost all things are purified with blood, and without shedding of blood there is no remission.[2]

I want to note this did not say This is the command that God gave you to think about and maybe follow. This is something God told you to do. Gods command is you do it or you’re not ok. In the blood of Jesus is salvation. It is not given to just anyone either, if you reject Jesus you reject any hope. What is it about Jesus do we think was the key. It was and is the blood on the cross he shed that is the key to the Lord Jesus. In the old times Blood was shed for sins and the priest would kill a lamb and put the blood on the alter and this showed Jesus and the blood he would shed for all the sins of the world.

I just saw I did this passage last time. We are ok to redo it because I might of hit a hole in a heart or not.
Shadman
[1]The New King James Version, (Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson Publishers) 1998, c1982.
[2]The New King James Version, (Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson Publishers) 1998, c1982.

Comments:
I know they are not going to punch me in the nose and I am free to be a man of Jesus and say he alone is the truth
 
The Muslins might come to your door and punch you in the nose cause you are trashing them and they can track and spy on you cause its legal Bush says so.
 
Shhhh do not tell the people I am a spy
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?