Monday, June 05, 2006

 
I found a new gal to love and that is Kristin Chenoweth who so a opera singer out of OK> She is a Christian and she is a great singer and a soprano. If I cannot have my Christian rock then I will take a Christian soprano and love them. I guess they might have to be opera like to have some peoples love. I saw the movie RV and she sang a bit in the movie and I wish she had the national anthem on cd or tape. I think the anthem ought to be sung by good sopranos and only sopranos because they are so pretty. Well I got a entry in the free will contest and I am looking at it and I am not sure I can let it win Joshua was giving the people a choice and were they going to serve the gods or the Lord that they knew. I guess salvation had already been a part of the lives of the people and they were affirming the Lord as their God. God had been with them and they were given God. God had called Joshua to the role out of the mouth of Moses. God had selected the people in the old and they were the Jews. I know the choose is in the passage yet God gave the call and one must be enables by God to know the call and go to the lord. I know that I am being picky but I am just sharing the truth that free will is not in the bible. I need to define the phase because it might be misunderstood. Free will is the ability to come to Jesus with no aid of the power of Jesus asking you and prompting you. It is the truth on this blog that one cannot just come to Jesus for saving faith without the call of God. Furthermore and more harder to take I think the free will of man has nothing to do with salvation and thus I just lost half of my readers. I say that because no one has come to Jesus without the Spirit working. That makes Hebrews 5 and 6 reasonable to take and makes it make sense because one who has tasted the Lords love and rejects it has made salvation not their own and then the pre salvation work of God a thing that is rejected thus giving the sinner no hope in salvation. It does say whosoever believes yet it does not preclude the working of the Lord who wants all to be saved. One is unable to choose out of the blue to be saved. One must have the spirit working and pleading for the soul in a loving way. I know this is a thing that the church hates and wants not to be in the bible but it is and it is time people understand the bible is not logical nor made to be understood. God does not have to explain to anyone his mind because he is God. God does not owe anyone a logic to his word and many might read the bible and never get saved and some may never read the bible and be presented the truth and take it and be saved. I went to movies 2 times this weekend. I went and saw RV, which was a clean funny show that Kristin sang in. I thought Robin Williams was fun in the movie and so was the other movies. I liked how the family came together and saw each other. I think the families of this land ought to get rid of the tv and computers so they get to know eachother. I think if you get married and keep the tech stuff your not going to get to know each other and the kids. I think kids ought not watch TV for the first ten years of life and maybe till they are 16. I say that the Lord has to have your life and then maybe you can see the tube. Really TV is not good for the saved but I like it. I went to the Bats game for a few innings but I not till the end. It was fun to go to the game. But I wanted to stay latter but I wanted to take the bus home. I am such a wimp. I want work on Saturday and did some of my test for Hebrews which I am going to get back to

Later Win them for Jesus

Shadman

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?