Tuesday, June 20, 2006

 

How to get right (heb 9)

Why not have a land that puts the bible back into the center of life. I think it is a good start to the morals and trash that is happening in this land. How can a non saved person really recover from drugs inside of himself. He is not going to and every person that got of drugs did not do it with self will. Listen people there is one God and one way to God and that is Jesus. Understand in my world God is the center and he is the only God and every other is evil and they all lead to hell. Everyone not saved by submitting to the Lordship of Jesus Christ is going to live forever in hell. If that is hard for you I am not going to let up. Jesus is the only way. So sad for all other faiths they are wrong and dangerous. I say that in love not in hate. I love people enough to say No Jesus No peace and No heaven. If my own kids were to say to me Jesus is not ok and I am hateful I would be sad. My family said I am hateful. If I am hateful I would be ok with any faith and lie to you saying all religion is ok and leads to God and we all live happy forever. That to me is the most hate I could give to anyone because it is a lie. Like I said No Jesus your unsaved and your headed for a hell that is made for every single person who broke one law of God and did not come to Jesus. None of this new your ok I am ok the message is your not ok and only Jesus came and died for you on the cross and he Lone can give you life. If your not into Jesus your not living.

Let me lay out a passage on this topic

Hebrews 9 16 For where there is a testament, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator. 17 For a testament is in force after men are dead, since it has no power at all while the testator lives. 18 Therefore not even the first covenant was dedicated without blood.

In the testament we are talking about the laws of God. God has to take anybody who breaks his laws and send them to hell. Listen if you are guilty of breaking one law of God you must be separated forever from Him. You cannot have one sin not paid for and go to his place. You must have a perfect record and one sin makes you not perfect. If you swear one time you must go to hell forever to pay for that one foul word. I have swore so I am also in the same boat. You by the way WILL go face God and he is going to judge you. That is truth. He has a record of everything and he will place you where you go. It is like being in a court and the truth is presented and your placed where you belong.

But now in the courtroom when your damned to hell God is going to look and for me see the payment was made on a cross 2000 years ago. Jesus walks in and tells God he died and his life was perfect. So in the death of Jesus because he lived on earth a perfect life and never sinned he has the right to die in my place taking my sin and paying for it with his body. He died and took my punishment so now I have his life in God and I get heaven because of Jesus.





19 For when Moses had spoken every precept to all the people according to the law, he took the blood of calves and goats, with water, scarlet wool, and hyssop, and sprinkled both the book itself and all the people, 20 saying, “This is the blood of the covenant which God has commanded you.” 21 Then likewise he sprinkled with blood both the tabernacle and all the vessels of the ministry. 22 And according to the law almost all things are purified with blood, and without shedding of blood there is no remission.[1]

Moses took the laws of God and wrote them down and then he wrote a system where we had to go to the Lord and make ourselves pure. All it did was to point to the cross of Jesus and on the cross all sin for all time is dealt with. Look at 22 where without the shedding of Jesus blood there can be no forgiveness of your sins. If you do not take the Lord Jesus and apply his blood to your life in this life God is going to take your life and throw it and you into hell where no hope is. And by the way if you read this and mock it your hell is going to be far worse than one that never heard the Lords truth. If you do not choose to believe your in the category of you choose not to take Jesus and that is going to make hell that more hotter. I hope you repent and turn to the Lord and make his life yours.

Shadman
[1]The New King James Version, (Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson Publishers) 1998, c1982.

Comments:
Shad, I agree... the grace of God is so good - He paid for it all gave us a second chance. Let's always remember that we owe Him our everything!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?