Monday, May 08, 2006

 

When is forgivn going to happen

I took of the stuff I wrote last night because it was lower that dirt and as a Man that wants to get right I need to keep things clean. I went after LL and I am not going to again. I said that but I got to mean that. I get weak at times and mad when some think I am not on Gods side. I am right with God and that is because I have confessed my sins. When sin is confessed my bible said they are under the blood in the eyes of God. I want to show you where sin is forgiven and forgot because some forget this and want to do what God is not going to do

Is 43 25 “I, even I, am He who blots out your transgressions for My own sake;
And I will not remember your sins.[1]
Lets break this down, He does not remember the sins you are guilty of. So who are you to not forgive sins and forget them upon a confession? Um you have to forgive or I am able to say your not saved.

Is 55 6 Seek the Lord while He may be found,
Call upon Him while He is near.
7 Let the wicked forsake his way,
And the unrighteous man his thoughts;
Let him return to the Lord,
And He will have mercy on him;
And to our God,
For He will abundantly pardon.[2]
If one forsakes his ways, God has mercy on him meaning he does not punsh the sin more. God pardons meaning God pardon and lets one go free and does not hold the sin. You go free like a man in Jail who walks. If one forsakes his sin then you must pardon or let the sinner go free. It is not righteous for you to hold a sin and not pardon him if he forsakes his sin and returns to Jesus. And it is not right to hold one out of the church over a disagreement on things.

2 cor 2 5 But if anyone has caused grief, he has not grieved me, but all of you to some extent—not to be too severe. 6 This punishment which was inflicted by the majority is sufficient for such a man,

I know I sinned and I am confessing it. I know the grief that has caused and I forsake my sin. That ought to be the very time forgiveness is offered and granted and the thing os over. Folks are not doing that and this is a no good thing. I got the point time to restore.

7 so that, on the contrary, you ought rather to forgive and comfort him, lest perhaps such a one be swallowed up with too much sorrow.

It is a possible depression I am falling into and to allow that after I have said sorry is not where you are going to go. I think I need to be forgiven and comforted by people because it is hard for me to deal with the loss of friends and others like brad. I know I am wrong and I need forgiveness or a depression is going to happen and that is not what I need because I confessed and said I am not going to offend. Not to is saying I am offending and not close to Jesus when like I said I confessed and repented.

8 Therefore I urge you to reaffirm your love to him. 9 For to this end I also wrote, that I might put you to the test, whether you are obedient in all things. 10 Now whom you forgive anything, I also forgive. For if indeed I have forgiven anything, I have forgiven that one for your sakes in the presence of Christ, 11 lest Satan should take advantage of us; for we are not ignorant of his devices.[3]

Not loving me is bad news because I am being obient to what was asked. It is also not recommended to not restore because Satan is going to be able to take things and mess them up worse. Is that what you want? A depression and broken friendships beyond repair is not a Christ honoring thing. Jesus forgave me why cannot you?

Bottom line Pastor has spoken and the no contact rule is in effect and to not follow Art is to disobey my pastor and that is not good

)_______________________________________________________________________
Line in the sand.
[1]The New King James Version, (Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson Publishers) 1998, c1982.
[2]The New King James Version, (Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson Publishers) 1998, c1982.
[3]The New King James Version, (Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson Publishers) 1998, c1982.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?