Saturday, May 13, 2006

 

little of all thinga

Half hour of time to talk to you so here it is for you.

First thing Cloud has done it one more time and that is to prove how the Baptist are in a whole not to brite. One Bill Gather has repented and they do not accept it and deal with him because I am not sure. So Cloud is a jerk and writes a thing on him. Dave your really not a good preacher because I listened to your trash and you do not think anyone is right but you. If one like Rick Warren writes a book you shun it and trash his ideas because they are not according to you. Many funs like to claim things that are stupid and then tell me when I am calling them out that I am not to be in their body. But it is your judgment that Jesus is going to call you out on.

I have to deal now on this blog on some kid calling John Macarthur a heretic. I am not ok with people that assault pastors. I am well aware of the sins I was in on this in this area. I have asked for forgiveness and I am not going to do this to him anymore. But to call Mac anything but a humble man of God is not right. I met him and I know tons of the people that work with him. He studies a ton more than anyone I know. Yes he did have a issue on Jesus being the Son before he was born and since has taken that back. I too think he needs to redo the book of Hebrews and to say the truth in a new book. But you King James folks will be happy to know I am a King James fan to.


Hebrews 7 1 For this Melchizedek, king of Salem, priest of the Most High God, who met Abraham returning from the slaughter of the kings and blessed him, 2 to whom also Abraham gave a tenth part of all, first being translated “king of righteousness,” and then also king of Salem, meaning “king of peace,” 3 without father, without mother, without genealogy, having neither beginning of days nor end of life, but made like the Son of God, remains a priest continually.
I am going to talk a bit on this bit and I am done. I want to give you a bit out of the book on Lev and the priesthood thing to help you understand this passage. In the priesthood the job of the priest was to offer the sacrifice of the people. The people wanted to worship the Lord they took the worship to the line of the Levis and they got all the peoples gifts to go to the Lord and they gave to the Lord the gifts. The priest had to be a part of a line of family and they had different standards that were higher than most people. They had to be very separate to the world.
SO in this passage Paul is expanding on the truth that Jesus is the last one that has to go before the Lord God on your behalf. In 3 we find Jesus is the high priest in this age and he is the one that has gone and paid for sin once for all and now he is sitting in the throne room reminding the Lord God that he paid in full for all who are part of the Cross.
A mote to make me think. We are now all part of the priesthood and not we need to live in a way that is not worldly and we need to live a life for the pleasure of Jesus alone. I had a friend tell me last night I ought to go to his church and I thought I am not a part of his church yet his is a church that does the world-separating thing. I do not really think it is wrong for them to do this but I am not a part of the church. I need to take care of one of the blogs that is not keeping me on the comment board. SO Abby this is for you.
Here is Abbys comment and my jokes
We stopped by the Bible book store (why they call it that I'll never know, cause they never have more than five or so copies of THE BOOK at any time I've ever been. If I need books I order them online or through our church's bookstore...I've learned the hard way!)
( So you think there is one bible and that is the King James. Well I am not going to say that is ok for you and your pals but it is like you think because I do not read it I am not a true saved person. Forgot what the bible said that it is those who call on the name of Jesus is the standerd of the salvation? Or did the King James add if you read that bible your saved)
Anyways we stopped by cause I wanted to see if they had any children's Bible color sheets for my Bible school girlies. Well they did. The first I picked up had Jesus with long hair (I almost threw the thing across the room!) and the next one I picked up at least had our Saviour with decent hair...but NIV "bible" verses!
( SO you did not like Jesus in long hair. Do you know he had short hair? I do not but I know he had a Jewish look because he was a Jew. But your taking the bible out of context in saying long hair is sinful stuff. It is not a part of some cultures to have short hair. Also If it is a sin then why is Samson in the bible? He had long hair. Oh no the other had NIV verses. I guess the NIV is evil. Truth is this bible is good and all the things you KJ bitch about are footnotes. I think the bible needs to be read in many translations and greek is important. So she did not get the sheets moving on…)

Ohhhh I gave up...those two books mixed with that horrid "CCM" (nothing Christian about it!) playing left me feeling somewhere between needing to be sick and ticked off....(Ya'll just don't know me...I got so mad one year at Christmas hunting my brother a Bible I finally walked to the counter and said "Ma'am, do you have Bibles here?" She said "Yes'm...just look on the shelves." and I said "No ma'am. I have already and I've found are those devil inspired books. I mean do you have any of God's Word." and the conversation went down hill from there...I think it ended with me telling her she needed to get saved or something and other...:D)
( CCM is a good thing and many have been saved out of it Abby. I like it and play it because I know it is fine. As far as your tale about the clerk your really pushing me because your version is not all that either. If I were the owner of the store I would of sat you down and told you about the history of the bible. Like you said the KJV is the only bible is a sheer lie. Once again your salvation is a bit nutty if you have anything but Jesus your not teaching the truth.)

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?