Wednesday, May 24, 2006

 

Hebrews 8 and six warnings in the book/

William Jefferson is not a good man in my book. He went and took some cash in a bribe t5hat is on tape. Then he put the cash in his freezer and denies it. This friend is to me the biggest jack man in the congress. I kind of wish he would be put in jail as he needs to learn his kind are not anything in this land. I do not think he needs to be proven he just needs to get his butt out of the place before the people who read this find out what he did and kick it. So we need to email this Jack and tell him he is a bad one. Ok Now let me ask you all to comment.

Hebrews 8 7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then no place would have been sought for a second. 8 Because finding fault with them, He says: “Behold, the days are coming, says the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah— 9 not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they did not continue in My covenant, and I disregarded them, says the Lord. 10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the Lord: I will put My laws in their mind and write them on their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people. 11 None of them shall teach his neighbor, and none his brother, saying, ‘Know the Lord,’ for all shall know Me, from the least of them to the greatest of them. 12 For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their lawless deeds I will remember no more.”
Lets look at the place where the quote is from and that is in Jeremiah 31. We know the truth by now we have a far better thing in Jesus then they had before. First of all the old was made to one people and nation and that was the nation of Israel and the Jews. As we all know the new plan is given to all that trust in Jesus Christ. Jesus has died and is seated before God in heaven and all of him is ours and he holds every saved person in the room where he sits now and our salvation is in heaven. . God in the new has made the temple nothing and he dwells in the hearts of the saved. He no long is just given rights to the priesthood he gives all his redeemed the right to go before him IN JESUS. Note this without JESUS God does not hear anything of your prayers and the only that God will hear from a sinner is Jesus forgive me I am a sinner and I ask you for your mercy. God writwes his laws on mans heart and if your alive you know that God is and if you do not then your not being honest and your hopeless. I am asked tons to give proof of Jesus and his life. Friend the truth is that if you deny Jesus your own soul and the truth is I am not able to. Bugt if I were to call all the proof and take you inside a courtroom and show to a jury you would have to look at it is a way that here is the proof and decide then you would have a case that I would show all the proof and you then would have to take it and see it is the truth. You people that think Jesus is not real are foolish and in the end your going to die and then you see him and he is going to say I knew you not and all the good is going to be nothing to Jesus and he is going to ask you to go out of his presence forever. If your not in the faith your in a danger zone that is going to shoot you to the flames of hell.

A. Hebrews 2:3 The unsaved are not going to escape Gods Judgment for their sin. If you neglect salvation your going to die in your sins and end up in the flames of Hell
B. Hebrews 3:6 God is only going to secure those who are in the faith. How you are saved? By placing your entire trust in Jesus alone for your entire forgiveness of sin
C. Hebrews 3:17 you must trust in Jesus alone for your salvation and nothing else.
D. Hebrew 6:4 do not come close or say you trust in Jesus for your salvation really trust in him and live like it. Do not go to a service and listen for entertainment do as the bible is telling you to do and get saved for real.
E. Hebrews 10 24-27 do not go back to the old way for forgiveness Jesus forgives you in his way.
F. Hebrews 12 25-26 Do not act like you know Jesus really know him and do what he asked you to do

Comments:
"I do not think he needs to be proven he just needs to get his butt out of the place "

Guilty until proven innocent, that's how we do it in this country, right?
 
He is guiltty because they got him on tape in the act and the cash is in his frezer. Demos are so stupid in things like this. I
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?