Tuesday, May 23, 2006

 

get the truth out

New site to look at on the KJV thing and I hope you all go there and see the truth. I had one come to me and not agree with me and that is just fine because I am not going to be a man all are going to agree with. I do not think people in the kjv only camp are right but I am happy for every soul that knows Jesus in any camp because they are going to be in heaven and that is my end. This thing on the KJV is one thing I am not going to stand for because the truth simply is the King James is not the only bible. I am able to give tons of stuff on the issue. If you are not in agreement go ahead and make comments and if they meet the things I ask I leave them. No cutting down, make me look good and make yourself look good. All I ask. I Am removing all bans so anyone can comment but I have the power to take you of if your acting badly. I am not going to remove you unless your making the news and not sticking on topic. ‘’


Here is Brother Clouds line this week and what I think of it

OPERATION RESCUE FOUNDER JOINS THE CATHOLIC CHURCH (Friday Church News Notes, May 19, 2006, www.wayoflife.org fbns@wayoflife.org, 866-295-4143) - Randall Terry, founder of the anti-abortion movement Operation Rescue, has joined the Roman Catholic Church (“From Operation Rescue to Operation Convert,” National Catholic Register, May 21-27). Terry, who led Operation Rescue from 1987 to 1994, says he became interested in the Catholic Church through his ecumenical social endeavors. “It was during my work in Operation Rescue that I first became interested in the Roman Catholic Church. ... For the past six years, I have been in the Charismatic Episcopal Church. My conversion began with my friendships with clergy in this Church.” It is not a very long step from the Episcopal Church to the Roman Catholic Church, and it is instructive that Terry admits that his interest in Rome came through his ecumenical associations. The Bible instructs us to avoid those who teach doctrinal error (Romans 16:17) and warns that “evil communications corrupt good manners” (1 Cor. 15:33) and “a little leaven leaveneth the whole lump” (Gal. 5:9). At Indianapolis ‘90, a large charismatic ecumenical conference I attended with press credentials, a Catholic priest described his experiences of participating in an ecumenical abortion protest and going to jail with his fellow Protestants. He rejoiced that these Protestants had learned how to pray to Mary and to appreciate the Mass.

Ok so the man joins a catholic group to protest baby killing. It is stupid for one for Cloud to not want to defend this man because he is out saving the kids. If they save one then it is worth it. I am pointing this out also because if the Baptists were out doing the work they are called to and that is to save the kids the kids are in the end getting saved. If you avoid the man then your going to not save the kids and then you got blood on your hands. And then people wonder why I am not a Baptist. I am not because the Baptist only win souls and then if your not of them they mock you for uniting with the people doing the work of saving and feeding the poor. Just one more time Cloud shows his hate and dis unity of the Lord Jesus

Shame on you
Why do I hit some of the things like I do. Because I had a friend and have dear friends in some of the shams and I am sad for them. Also I wish for all Christians to be winning the lost and getting the job done and it is going to take every single child of God getting together and making the kingdom grow. Ifr one person is in sin or in the movements I am going on about that are one less person getting Jesus out to the world and that is sad. If one person is not out protesting the killing mills due to a wacko thing like disunity then one Billy Graham or Jack Hyles died and we all in the body lose. I for one want to see the Gospel preached to as many as possible and I hope we use every known way but the clowns like Cloud preach that we ought to not unite to share the truth and it makes me sick and it takes somebody in the face of this man trying to stop him and point out his need to go and save people. And if you read this if I can get one of you to see the trash that some of the men say I would have one more that can go out and share Jesus and get that one lost person and get them to go out and reach one. Maybe one more kid will have the truth and maybe get saved and go to heaven because I have turned one into a person that is not going to protest over a issue that divide instead of going and feeding the poor in Jesus name and fill the needs so one day someone gets them saved.

Comments:
I'm starting to think that too many people want God's job.

I wonder if they think He's doing okay or not.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?