Friday, May 12, 2006

 

Code is here

I got al ton of hours in at my 2 jobs today which is going to help me in the long run get the cash I need to et good preaching in and not have to hear bad preaching. I am not into a ton of preachers but you all know who the best is and I am not going to brag him up. I work on sat night and that is my goal is 9 hours at one and 15 at the other for 25 a week Do that and keep the one job in the bank and not spend all the cash I am going to make a bit of cash. If you do not know I got 2 jobs by now you got to read my page every night. I am always giving new topics and news on the Shadman and I am glad you are reading tonight.

I do think you need to save for the next years of your life and I am also in the thinking Jesus is going to take us home so what is the use. I got to work out that one with Jesus.

It is good Bush is going to send the guard down and protest pur nation from the people that are coming to this land with out getting the right things to do it. I am not ok with the folks coming to the nation without a green card and taking the jobs we can give to the people in this land. We need to kick out the people that are not here rightly and we need to send a message we are not free to just anyone. I say no citizenship no Job. While I am talking news I think this thing with the government is wrong. It’s called a phone book. I said that to a person at work and they told me to shut my mouth. Friends what’s the problem your not private in this land because we are fighting a war and it your talking anything we need to know we are going to know it and find out.

The Da Vinci Code is going to be a movie in a week And I am asking you not to see it or read it. It is a movie starting Hanks and I think it is a movie that does not need to be seen. If you do see it I want to know what it is like and I want to know why you want to see a show that mocks Jesus. It trashes the Lord Jesus and does not make him God. Jesus is God and if you do not think that your going to hell and it is not a joke. It is a life and death thing friend and if you are into this stuff your forever is in danger.
Instead of nailing folks who see it use this movie to share the Lord Jesus as much as possible. Get a book I am going to list or do a google on the show and find out the point that could lead to the sharing of the truth. Get copies of a tract and give it out so people can hear the truth. Start talking about it and use this movie

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?