Friday, May 26, 2006

 

Ask Jesus in

I want to make this short so I will be up for a while. I am putting the 90 in the bank that I got paid tonight so Iam able to go to the masters without change. I am hoping to raise 1000 for the trip and another 1000 for other things and then another for a ipod or something. I am not sure what the Lord is going to do but as for right now I am to work and honor him alone. I am to get into the bible and study it and get better in my walk.

Hebrews 8 10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the Lord: I will put My laws in their mind and write them on their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people. 11 None of them shall teach his neighbor, and none his brother, saying, ‘Know the Lord,’ for all shall know Me, from the least of them to the greatest of them. 12 For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their lawless deeds I will remember no more.”
13 In that He says, “A new covenant,” He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.[1]

Some might be a repeat but it is my page and I do as I wish and it is good to go over this stuff more than one time. In this time frame God has written his law onto my heart. He has given us the truth and the knowledge of the truth and yet we messed it up and the law was broken. Yet in the next phase of this earth Jesus is going to put his laws and love right into our hearts and we are going to be with Jesus in the kingdom. We are going to know Jesus and so is every one that is born into the kingdom. In this time not everyone knows Jesus but some in other parts of the world know him because he shows up. When the Missionaries come the people who never heard learn the name of Jesus and say he has been there all along. Also in this time the unsaved are going to have the mercy of Jesus and be able to be saved. Jesus is going to forgive all the deeds and all the sins of the people that ask and he is not going to bring them up again. It is going to be a new thing and that new thing can happen to you right now. Ask Jesus tonight to come into your life and be your new way to God and begin again. Jesus is knocking and wants you to have him forgive you and make you clean and ready for heaven. If you want him just ask him and then make a comment and tell me you asked Jesus into your heart
Shadman
[1]The New King James Version, (Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson Publishers) 1998, c1982.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?