Tuesday, April 11, 2006

 

Why is Gods mad?

I am no longer going to make light of others faith in Jesus. Pastor Art told me and by others I am no longer welcome to contact Grace or his flock. I have been rather rude to people and I am sorry because I am hurting people. It is not right to hurt people because it is not Love. To try to become one that divides a church is not only a sin but also a serious sin. I took my disagreements further than I ought. It was wrong to attack people that have another belief than mine. I am sorry and on this site it is going to end.


What will not end on my site is the teaching of the bible or some of the funny things I do on the wacjkos movements in the church that need to be addressed. I am going to say it like it is and allow open talk on my page if it keeps on topic. Things like the kjv do need to be address and will in a way that is fair. Anyhow I am not going to be a filthy man before Jesus and his people. What is a man of Jesus without a testimony and without a place to keep home in his church? I need to work on my page to make it better and fun to read for me and you.

16 For who, having heard, rebelled? Indeed, was it not all who came out of Egypt, led by Moses? 17 Now with whom was He angry forty years? Was it not with those who sinned, whose corpses fell in the wilderness? 18 And to whom did He swear that they would not enter His rest, but to those who did not obey? 19 So we see that they could not enter in because of unbelief.
Why is God angry with people that sin? I know many people are going to think I am a bit weird by asking that. God is a good God and cares deeply about people in the bible but he is always so mad at folks. Sin makes him mad and to cross him in the wrong way you’re playing with fire. People really want to present a God to me sometimes that makes God mad and I am bad so I need to change something. What I know about the people pf our time and the time of Moses is we are unable to make God happy within ourselves. I know Jesus came to make me ok with God and I know that it is Jesus that the Lord is happy. God must be serious when he wants us to have faith in him. Sometime my faith is weak and then I look at Peter of Thomas and I am able to say I can relate. Look at Thomas; he would not believe until he had to hands to prove it. Here is a place I think I kind of see Jesus not being so mad when Thomas wanted to see the truth. I am sure that in the beginning Jesus was not like he is mad for the unbelief of Tomas but I think Jesus wanted to share the love he had for him.
Look at the lady at the well Was Jesus mad at her or did he point out sin so she could repent and get right. He did not stone but helped out folks. It is not good to sin and see the blind face of God or be out of fellowship.
Tonight’s passage Paul seems to get the heart of this and why God is mad. Might I think that it is not the sin of the people but the lack of looking to Gods goodness and love as the sin here. They did not have faith in God for all they needed. They did it their way and not the way God wanted it done. Really is sin not only that in our lives. When we break the Laws of God are we not really telling God we have our own way and Gods way is not the one we need. The truth of Grace enters in to me here. When I get saved all the anger of God toward me is gone. He takes it and puts it on Jesus and that makes us in Jesus with a new life.
One thing about God that is mad at sin but he gave me a way to come to him so I could become his own. Unlike Moses if I sin I am not going to hell because that is taken care of on the cross, I no longer am under anger but care and grace.
Shadman

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?