Saturday, April 22, 2006

 

Whats on Shadmans mind

Why is it that people in abuse want to go back into it and get hurt over and over? I do not get it. We get the wife out of the place and she goes back in to get the cr4ap beat out of her. Or you leave a system that is overpowering just to go back after gaining freedom and joy. It is painful to see people go back into things that I try to tell them hurt and will kill them to a point where they are going to grow and hurt others. I see it at some churches where your told your kind of church is the only right one and if you leave your shamed out of the chance to move on. Pastors go out of the way to shame you back under the system and then locks you into a dependence on his preaching and not others. What a sham folks what a sham. I ran one night a blog that talked about the power of a pastor and it would be nice if you go find it if you’re a pastor and learn your not all powerful and ok. Matter of truth Pastors you need to lead us to do your job and if your not humble enough then out the door you ought walk because you might be abusive and not know it and that is not a good thing. But some of you do not know it is wrong because the place you found the Lord was also a place that was like where you are now and that is sad. Some have made me the worst thing and I am not happy with it. All I did was send a email to some in a place and the pastor is fed up and that is not right. Sad is the places that knock other churchs and people because the bible is not made split it is made to reach out in love and accepting the sinner.

Now I want to preach on a passage on Jesus and it is one of my all time favorites.

Heb 4 14 Seeing then that we have a great High Priest who has passed through the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our confession. 15 For we do not have a High Priest who cannot sympathize with our weaknesses, but was in all points tempted as we are, yet without sin.

Jesus knows what it is like to live on this earth and he knows how hard it is to live rightly but he made it all the way and he is able to know how it is here. He loved us and we can go to him because of that and because he has been where we are. Here the Bible tells us Jesus faced all that we are going to face in life. He was tempted to lust after gals, Jesus was tempted to rip people off and Jesus was tempted to sin in every way we are. So it is a good thing to have him to go to when I am tempted and want to sin knowing Jesus might of felt the same way. But Jesus made it all the way in life without sin and that meant he could take me and take my sin away from me.
If you want to talk to someone who knows what sin is about, talk to Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ knows sin, and He knows and understands our weakness. Whatever Satan brings our way, there is victory in Jesus Christ. He understands; He has been here.[1]


16 Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need.[2]

Let us go to the grace because he knows how sin is and he understands and loves us and wants to help in time of need. I sometimes do not want to go to Jesus because I think I am ss bad but I am reminded tonight of the cost and depth of the things Jesus endured for me and that makes me want to run to him because he Loves me and wants what is good for me even if I sin he will bring me closer to Jesus and Jesus can fix my sin and bring me to the Father.
One more thing we is it that people sometimes ask why your sorry for something. Is that not stupid. If I am sorry I am not going to tell you why I am but that I am.
[1]MacArthur, John F., Hebrews: The MacArthur New Testament Commentary, (Chicago: Moody Press) 1983.
[2]The New King James Version, (Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson Publishers) 1998, c1982.

Comments:
Perfect love drives out all fear.

Sounds like someone is afraid. Maybe they need to be like a pastor is supposed to be, and SERVE!

Funny, when you look at the disciples they all wanted to sit next to Jesus. And He told them to be GREATEST in the kingdom, you must SERVE.

(sigh) just needed to vent.
Good post. Thanks for the encouragement. God IS with you!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?