Wednesday, April 26, 2006

 

show me the cards

Oh where is my new soprano singer Jenny and her better half. Oh where could it be. Hi all of you on the net reading my blog. I may not agree with music but I live to hear good opera sopranos. Here is the deal just get a hold of me anytime for a free Macarthur sermon which are free. Also as you know I have Jesus dvd for the asking so if you want them they are yours because I am a nice man even if some churches censer me and nail me for taking people from there to my church. I would like to let you know I am getting a ad for this site that is going to be exciting. I get a couple of sales on this it is going to fund a ton of things like a site where I will be able to do that will be for sending more bibles and or sermons.

I must say that grace never contacted me about the thing they did to me. I wanted a letter. Oh well I am not one of them and I am not the ones that failed to love another. Well I did the wrong so poor me right.

Gossip is a sin so when you talk about people and make charges you need to have proof. So this secret meeting should have been done with me in the crowd so I could defend myself. So tell me what other church did I do this to. Huh lay out the cards here on the site unless the pastor thinks I do not right to know. That is a abusive sign folks. If they send something I will go public with it and repent.

5 For every high priest taken from among men is appointed for men in things pertaining to God, that he may offer both gifts and sacrifices for sins. 2 He can have compassion on those who are ignorant and going astray, since he himself is also subject to weakness. 3 Because of this he is required as for the people, so also for himself, to offer sacrifices for sins. 4 And no man takes this honor to himself, but he who is called by God, just as Aaron was.[1] g

High Priest was the one that went into the temple and appeared before God in the holy of holies. They had to do in one time a year and pay for the sins of all the people for the year. Jesus as we know on this side of the cross is the one that came and took all sin for all time onto himself. If he also does a ton of stuff and is temped then he knows how it is and feels for us. Back in the old times he also had to pay for his own shortcomings. Jesus it has been said had no sin but he was tempted so we know that the priest can know what it is like to live in this world.
[1]The New King James Version, (Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson Publishers) 1998, c1982.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?