Thursday, April 06, 2006

 

oldiue but ok

Good day to all far and near. We are having a toothache in the Shadman so life stinks. I did not get to work today but will on Fri. My tooth died and the thing hurts. I got to keep the thing clean and all that.

Baserball time

Jonny Damion
J D Drew no report. It is sad they did not plat
Albert Pujols he went 1 for 4 with a homer and a rbi
Twins lose. It is sad man we are 333 and I am very sadden. Depression sets in for the Shadman.

So I am going to run something I did from the book of Matthew. I get to do that because I am the edit man for this page

Jesus in tonight’s lesion is laying out some hard things. He is saying that I am going to have to account for every word. It is a sobering thing to know that I am going to account for all I ever say and do.

33 “Either make the tree good and its fruit good, or else make the tree bad and its fruit bad; for a tree is known by its fruit.
This is a statement by Jesus to ask of the people what they think of him. Also it is a truth for our life and us. It is a good thing to look at the fruit of someone’s life to know if they are saved or not. Also this is a statement that Jesus is asking us to look at his fruit and see if he is real. Jesus has just told them they have done a sin that is not forgiven to make the works of Jesus and they told the people Jesus works by the evil one. Jesus and his kids are going to be known by what they do and how they produce. If one said Jesus is not God his tree is no good and there is going to be not fruit. If one said that Jesus is the son and has fruit then he is saved. We are going to know the kids of our King by the fruit that Jesus makes in their life. (Look at the fruits in the book of Gal. 5.)

34 Brood of vipers! How can you, being evil, speak good things? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks. 35 A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good things, and an evil man out of the evil treasure brings forth evil things.
What a sad thing to be called of by the Lord. This was to call a part of a snake to their face. Some of the reason the Lord calls them that is they were going around and preaching a false thing that it was by works one is made right before the Lord. It was a lie and Jesus was there to draw a clear line in the sand condemning the Jewish system of that time.
Next is a statement that is a good one to show the hearts of man without Jesus. They had a evil heart and in Romans Paul said we all have a evil heart and there is nothing good in a mans heart that is on his own. Ones heart is healed by the Holy Spirit at the point of Salvation. Jesus is the healer of a evil heart alone. Without the Lord a heart is hopeless. So out of a evil heart the people that did not know the Lord were telling the people how to live and get right with Jesus and God. This is a reason that I must read the Bible and not listen to a man to get right with the Lord. I reject anything a man tries to put with the bible to get me right with the Lord. That is a reason I feel the Roman church of our day is a cult. It seems to have a system that is brought to us by man and they do not read the bible.
In 35 I see this a truth of the Lord that is so true what is in my heart comes out in the things I talk about and think about. It is a good indicator of my heart is what I say. If I talk trash there is a Heart problem and I need to make it right. If I am talking good of people it is out of a heart the Lord has. The Bible has much to say on the words I say like being my heart. I need to be close to Jesus and have the though life up to his par. ( Whatever is good, trustworthy, praiseworthy, true and full of love think on this) What I say is what I am inside. And a good thing to learn is to work on my thinking and keep it right with the Lords.


36 But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the Day of Judgment. 37 For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned.”
I am tempted to go soft and say the Lord is talking to the unbeliever here but I think this is a warning to my words and me. I am not going to Hell but I am serving the Lord and all my work is going to be before him. I ought to make my words godly and not worldly. What I talk about and think about is important to the Lord and I ought to learn to think about what is good and learn to be truthful and honest in my heart. I need to work on my walk and the talk comes with a good walk and that is a good heart. A close walk with the Lord will produce the thought and speech not the other way around. I am not into a reform I am into let Jesus work and he will reform.



Shadman

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?