Saturday, April 15, 2006

 

News and Jews for Jesus

I got my bike stolen this week. I am at fault because I did not lock it up. No my sin did not get it ripped of It was not because I am not being protected by Jesus and no aboanation was committed. It is not true either that I did a sin that took it away. I did not lock it up and that alone did the trick.

I guess I did a bit on wacko theo last week and I went to the Clouds site and really nothing to make light of this week. So I am not going to put it on my sight. I had a talk with a friend last night and went to a all game. He is going to leave his church here and find a new one. He feels like he does not fit in there. I told him that it is his choice and told him to stay but he is not going to, God is working. I do not claim to be the Lord and I am careful when I look at unhealthy churches. One Pastor told me is a aboanation to tear a church up. No if your church is not healthy it is a DUTY to warn the church. I am not cutting the people I am going after some of the teaching they teach. People that down other churchs are not good nor is churches that teach they are the only good church in a area. I harp on this hard-core thing but I want to help people that get caught in places that are not good. I think I want all people in Jesus knowing that behavior is not the thing that makes you good it is the Lord Jesus and he alone.

I was on the net tonight and I have some concerns about the Jews For Jesus people. I am conserned they are going to be at my church and I am going to address them to the people. It is not good for people to be part of things that pervert the Good News. Oh I hope the Jews For Jesus thing is not truth but if it is I am going to nail them.

Hebrew 4 Therefore, since a promise remains of entering His rest, let us fear lest any of you seem to have come short of it. 2 For indeed the gospel was preached to us as well as to them; but the word which they heard did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in those who heard it. 3 For we who have believed do enter that rest, as He has said:
“So I swore in My wrath,
‘They shall not enter My rest,’ ”
although the works were finished from the foundation of the world. 4 For He has spoken in a certain place of the seventh day in this way: “And God rested on the seventh day from all His works”; 5 and again in this place: “They shall not enter My rest.”
6 Since therefore it remains that some must enter it, and those to whom it was first preached did not enter because of disobedience, 7 again He designates a certain day, saying in David, “Today,” after such a long time, as it has been said:
“Today, if you will hear His voice,
Do not harden your hearts.”8 For if Joshua had given them rest, then He would not afterward have spoken of another day. 9 There remains therefore a rest for the people of God. 10 For he who has entered His rest has himself also ceased from his works as God did from His.[1]
[1]The New King James Version, (Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson Publishers) 1998, c1982.

Comments:
I am going to go one step further, and say it is not your fault that the bike was stolen. It was your fault that you didn't lock it, but that is another thing.

Look at the garden of Eden.
Was it God's fault that Adam and Eve took fruit from the tree they weren't supposed to?
No.

Look at your bike.
Was it your fault that someone came and took it when they weren't supposed to?
No.

Happy Easter!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?