Sunday, April 16, 2006

 

Happy EASTER

Hope you all had a great day of reflecting on Jesus and his victory over death and if you do not know him I hope this day brings you closer to the time you will know him. I had fun with Raymond and meeting his clan and his wife Sue. We went to Melrose and meet Raymond’s mom and she is a gal hope I get to know. She is loving and she Loves Jesus. I went to Sue’s family and man they have tons of army in the clan there. I am able to know them and to pray for them. We saw a movie and got back late. It is good to get b ack later and to get to know more folks. Man Pastor M is going to think I am bad for hanging, too bad friends are not going to break if Jesus is the lord of them. Jesus said to Love all no matter what and I am going to befriend all because I follow Jesus. I talked to Jim Buescher and they all said happy easter and Jim made a good point that we ought to unite all Christians and stop making the lines. I say ok but we need to unite under truth and Jesus Love and grace.

On this day of Jesus riseing I leave you all with a passage that is read when one dies. I think it is one that we can use more in the body to Make Jesus Famous.

1 Thes 13 But I do not want you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning those who have fallen asleep, lest you sorrow as others who have no hope. 14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so God will bring with Him those who sleep in Jesus.
15 For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who are asleep. 16 For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord. 18 Therefore comfort one another with these words[1]

Lets keep in mind Heaven and the time when we all are going to have no things that separate us and where Jesus is going to bless us and we shall be like him and he will rule and we can love on him day and night forever.
[1]The New King James Version, (Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson Publishers) 1998, c1982.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?