Sunday, April 23, 2006

 
Grace Baptist fallowship in Sartell MN has baned their members from speaking to me. I am a bit sad but I now see the actions I have done are not of Jesus. Many have taken me on this blog the wrong way and I am sorry. I am a WICKED MAN and I want to be made righteous. I never had intent to harm anyone with the things I wrote and emailed to you all. I am at a state where I am unable to repair the damage I have caused. I have commited sin some say and I just do not see where and what I did that is so evil that Grace has told all members to have nothing to do. I am sorry and for the time being this blog is on hold. If you wish to read blogs from me I will restart this blog and the way to do that is to flood my email me at biblereader2k@yahoo.com. I will be blogging somehow and to know where this page is going to be I will email it to those fans that I know can handle me and my take in this mean world. I am never going to take this page down so people know I did this.

Shad man

Comments:
Isn't it kind that when someone is in pain and tells about the pain caused by someone else, the person in pain becomes a problem?

Let them cower in their bunkers in fear, Shadman. When someone decides to come out, they might just find time to talk to you and you might be able to help them when they need it.

Perfect love drives out all fear.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?