Sunday, April 09, 2006

 

400 and counting Get colde to Jesus and things

On one oif my blogs I start a John Macarthur ring. If you like John and you like his thinking join because there are going to be good things you like on there like free offers and whatever. If you have I tunes you can get his pod cast every day and other things from grace. Also ther are other show you can get like way of the master and sermons. I also am thinking about playing 6 and getting the Mac sermons. Also the sites I am recommending this weekend are going to be this site.
http://www.thehungersite.com
On this site you can clip this and give food to the people that need it. It is also a great thing to do to work on hunger. Hunger is the more important thing because if you tell people about the Lord and they are in need of food your message is never going to make it to them.
http://www.thedoor.org/
Good church that is where I went today. I like it and there you can hear the sermons and stuff. I think you need to hear this and John because they both are good. If you will let your sermons go there you a better person and I love you more.

Hebrews 3 12 Beware, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief in departing from the living God; 13 but exhort one another daily, while it is called “Today,” lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin. 14 For we have become partakers of Christ if we hold the beginning of our confidence steadfast to the end, 15 while it is said:
“Today, if you will hear His voice,
Do not harden your hearts as in the rebellion.”
We have a warning here about walking away form Jesus. Now if your saved you’re saved so this is settled on the cross and is a free gift. I am not one that is going to make free salvation in Jesus cost or threaten you because that is not what the bible teaches and it is abuse. But I know people that made the Jesus their own and lack bible reading or church. It is one thing to have Jesus and it is another not to be close to him. When you’re in the walk you still sin and when you do you need to confess it and get close. It is not good to just go out and sin and not be close to Jesus.

Another group reading this might not be saved. If you know Jesus is who he said he was and you know the truth and you reject this message your not going to make the kingdom. It is time for you to make Jesus your own. Today is the day you make Jesus Lord and take the step and get saved. Really you know Jesus wants your heart so give it up.
I want to make a scholar call on this passage. I think this passage with meaning to the non saved and the saved. I think that `4 is a hint on the truth that if we are in the Lord Jesus that we will know this. It knows you’re saved that shows you’re saved. It is bad to doubt? I think it is such a great thing to be in Jesus and know the truth that for me I think it is to good to be true. It is true and thank the Lord for that but I sometimes think of the greatness of Jesus and need to be assured I am his and he is mine. Jesus and salvation is free and just ask me how. I know some from work might read this and I have a free dvd for anyone called Jesus. It is movie on the life of Jesus that has been dome by Campus Crusade for Christ. It is free to you if you ask.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?