Saturday, March 25, 2006

 

Sonship of Jesus

I am glad the people are not attacking this blog. Men for a while folks came and tried to make this their own blog by making me address them and the Baptist movement. I am not going to allow people that do not agree to post because it is my blog. So if you dis this blog in comment your not going to be here. No comments are safe here.

I am going in Hebrews and as I listened to John Macarthur I heard him talk about Jesus being the Son at the time he was born of Jesus. Some think Jesus became the son when he was born. Before that Jesus was God and when he came to earth Jesus became the Son. Jesus to me is the same from all time to the end of time and I think Jesus has always been Gods Son and will always be. Macarthur has changed his view to reflet this as I have read. I am letting you readers know the issue so when you bump it you are prepared. Here is a link to this topic and I ask you to read the story so you know this and can use it when your sharing

http://www.middletownbiblechurch.org/doctrine/sonship.htm
http://www.biblebb.com/files/MAC/sonship.htm

Mac has said he no longer has this view and that is good anf fine for me. I need to write this because some will write and say Mac is wrong and I am pointing out the truth for folks to see. Many want Mac to go away and I am not going to let them go and trash this man of God.

Hebrew 13 But to which of the angels has He ever said:
“Sit at My right hand,
Till I make Your enemies Your footstool”?
14 Are they not all ministering spirits sent forth to minister for those who will inherit salvation?[1]

I want to comment on this passage. Jesus here is clearly shown to be above all angels and the highest thing. Mac made a comment on the power of Gods Angels. Jesus is far above any power any one of them might have. Jesus is going to given places that all that are not for him and going to be punished. One day all that are in heaven are going to willing give their worship alone to Jesus Christ.
It is important to note nobody has a promise that makes all that oppose them will be crushed except Jesus! If we are in Jesus and he is our all and all we get that to. In heaven no ones going to trash you for your faith or tell you that music is church and state like people at work do to me.
[1]The New King James Version, (Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson Publishers) 1998, c1982.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?