Friday, March 24, 2006

 

Jesus is the one to look to for your changer

I had a book on the book we are going to be in and I have not found it as of yet but I will and when I do more bibles at you. I want to give you news from me first. I am working hard at my place making 15 hours a week which I am asking you to keep praying for as I need more to make it and to keep this home afloat. Food costs cash so pray for me. I went to the cities for 2 timber wolves games and I am not all done with that for a while. I am going to go to the cities when I fill my coin bank up so I know I am making progress on saving cash. The bad thing is I drink a pop and put the .75 in the piggy bank so I got to quit drinking pop and if I do I lose the change I would make drinking. I need to file one more tax thing for august so I get a check then.

Lets look here tonight at the book of HEBREWS and I found the book I did for this with brad a while ago.

Hebrews 1 8 But to the Son He says:
“Your throne, O God, is forever and ever;
A scepter of righteousness is the scepter of Your kingdom.
9 You have loved righteousness and hated lawlessness;
Therefore God, Your God, has anointed You
With the oil of gladness more than Your companions.”
I think there is a few things here to learn about our Lord Jesus. First Jesus is God and he alone is righteous. He holds the kingdoms of the heavens and if you are his he holds you. Jesus is the righteousness of God and he makes the rules yet he livers in me and loves me. Jesus gave himself for me on his cross and wants to have me give out his grace. Jesus lives inside of me and that is a good thing to focus on. I am to yield to his love and grace and feed his grace in me so he has a heart to work with to make him famous.
10 And:
“You, Lord, in the beginning laid the foundation of the earth,
And the heavens are the work of Your hands.
11 They will perish, but You remain;
And they will all grow old like a garment;
12 Like a cloak You will fold them up,
And they will be changed.
But You are the same,
And Your years will not fail.”
Here Jesus is the one that made the earth. In seven days Jesus powerful words spoke all into being. His work will perish but Jesus is going to remain and be there forever. Jesus is going to be the same forever and in forever some are going to make it to live in heaven because Jesus made the way for some to live in heaven. One day the maker of this place is going to make it go away and nobody is going to remain. Still Jesus is going to be the same and love people and save the ones he saved.
So whose side are you going to be on when Jesus comes Gods or the other side?
Who is going to preserve you when this world goes to pot?Who is going to change you?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?