Friday, March 10, 2006

 

James 5 Money in your walk

I added a ad here click on it and it pays me in turn I want to give the cash I make on this site to make Jesus famous. If you have not taken time to read the bible today please turn off your computer and get alone with Jesus. One more thing if you contact me in this month I want to get out some Mac tapes so you can comment or email me or call me or send a smoke signal just get a hold of me and lets get the best preacher into your life. If you do not own a bible or need help or prayer leave a comment or a email or get a hold of me and prayer is your. If you are not contacting me fine if you get this in a form outside of my blog your already getting prayed for. I want to be used for your needs.

Whew having 3 sites on the net has things well and I am reaching folks. It is not me it is all Jesus and his love and nothing I do is without him because I love his words and I long to know his grace. Lets get into the book and glean some points from Jesus:

James 5 Come now, you rich, weep and howl for your miseries that are coming upon you! 2 Your riches are corrupted, and your garments are moth-eaten. 3 Your gold and silver are corroded, and their corrosion will be a witness against you and will eat your flesh like fire. You have heaped up treasure in the last days.

Is it a sin to have money? I do not think it is but if you misuse money it is bad no matter what we have. I mean if you make a billion dollars and do not use it for the Lord man your wasting your money. If you make 10,000 a year and do not use it to make the Lord famous I think you are wasting your money. I like what James said Weep and howl.. I once had prayer with a friend and her prayer was to the affect of we are so sorry for the fact we are sinners and we ask you to help not to be. It is true in these world lots of Christians love cash and struggle with it. Money like all thinks in our life’s ought to be a tool to make Jesus famous. I renamed this site that because it is a good thing to always know what life is for. It is to make Jesus famous and as one puts it live your life as if Jesus is the only one your living for. Cash is a test that we all need to pass in our lifes.


4 Indeed the wages of the laborers who mowed your fields, which you kept back by fraud, cry out; and the cries of the reapers have reached the ears of the Lord of Sabbath. 5 You have lived on the earth in pleasure and luxury; you have fattened your hearts as in a day of slaughter. 6 You have condemned, you have murdered the just; he does not resist you.[1]
If you hire folks you need to pay them and do it in a good way. And if you said you are going to pay them a amount you pay them what they are said. Stop any kind of fraud pay them what you say. When you do not pay a fair wage God is going to talk to you on the other side. I do not like to go into a job and talk about things I like to work my job and go home. I won’t bore you with that. Jesus wants you to pay fair wages and take care of the poor and keep your cash flowing by working and give to his work. Money is a blessed thing. Do not abuse it and use it for others and for the Lord. Make him a famous king and point all your friends to him.
[1]The New King James Version, (Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson Publishers) 1998, c1982.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?