Friday, March 03, 2006

 

Grace

Ok I know Ann is reading and if she is ok. I am happy she has not posted on the net on my page. I need to go back to preaching the bible and I am not going to ever stop. I want to define Grace in the bible tonight

Grace is the topic I want to hit on tonight. Grace is a neato thing in the christian life because it is the way God operates in my life. Grace is Gods Richness at Jesus expence. Gods grace is the key to my relationship with the Lord. It’s a grat deal because I do nothing and get heaven and all that Jesus is. All I do in nothing. I got to come to the point where I say I can do nothing to earn the Gift. When I am looked at by the Lord he does not see any sins but he sees me in the life and death of Jesus. This is a key thing I think when I am shareing Jesus that salvation is never byu any kind of works that I do because it all is by grace. It is a Gift. If it were not a gift then all the saints would brag in heaven how they did it to make heaven. I am to look at Gods gifting and how he freely gave me the gift thur Jesus. Grace is a gift that must be taken. Heaven is a gift baced on God and not by me. Gods Gift of grace is given to all that want it. I an d you must take the gift and not the other way around. To take the gift one must belive that he is not able to give anything for the gift. It is for everone. Grace comes thur Jesus. He died so that I can come to him. Only what happpened on the cross is why Jesus offers me the right to talk to God. If he did not die the grace is not for me. Grace is vaild thur forever. If you take the gift then you got it forever. Jesus gives the saved heaven forever. Grace is always going to beat sin when it is applyedc to me on my account.

Verse I liked in this
Romans 5 18 21
Here it is in a nutshell: Just as one person did it wrong and got us in all this trouble with sin and death, another person did it right and got us out of it. But more than just getting us out of trouble, he got us into life! 19One man said no to God and put many people in the wrong; one man said yes to God and put many in the right.20All that passing laws against sin did was produce more lawbreakers. But sin didn't, and doesn't, have a chance in competition with the aggressive forgiveness we call grace. When it's sin versus grace, grace wins hands down. 21All sin can do is threaten us with death, and that's the end of it. Grace, because God is putting everything together again through the Messiah, invites us into life--a life that goes on and on and on, world without end.

Comments:
To God alone, be the glory.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?