Sunday, March 19, 2006

 

end of James

I am torn with a decision and I need all the feedback. I am offered 2 bible classes one on the book of Hebrews and one on the topic of music. I want you to realize the one on music is going try to get me to not listen to CCM. I am torn whether I take it or not. I am so for ccm and I do not like it when church preached lies. I think many Baptist are being lied to in the king James fight and many of the same are being lied to. I am not happy with the preacher who is going to teach this class. Folks he spanks in his school. I guess the sickest thing is there is a little boy who has needs and his pa is trained to spank him if he misbehaves. That makes me sick because handicapped kids need a break and I know abuse and If you hit your kids I want to hit you. It is never right to hit a retarded kid no matter what because that kid is one of Gods.

Music is a sore thing for me. If folks try to lay the worldly trash on here I am asking you to know that the world is a system not a brand of music. Worldliness has to do with you loving the earth and it is kind of dumb to get worldly because all things are gone in the end.
Here is tonight’s time I am in the bible on my own


James 13 Is anyone among you suffering? Let him pray. Is anyone cheerful? Let him sing psalms. 14 Is anyone among you sick? Let him call for the elders of the church, and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord.
I need to get the anointing cause I got a bit of the flu bug. So lift me up so I am able to be healed and not miss work or life. Call the elders of the church, so it is the job of the elders (brad) to pray for the sick of the church. The oil could be a treatment of a sore or something like that. So put the oil away I am not sure your going to need it.


15 And the prayer of faith will save the sick, and the Lord will raise him up. And if he has committed sins, he will be forgiven. 16 Confess your trespasses to one another, and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much. 17 Elijah was a man with a nature like ours, and he prayed earnestly that it would not rain; and it did not rain on the land for three years and six months. 18 And he prayed again, and the heaven gave rain, and the earth produced its fruit.[1]

We need to confess faults to others we trust. Not to get condemned but to seek loving help. If your in sin I want you to get help for it but if the help is throwing stones at you that is not a great thing. Praying also does tons for us. If we have faith and ask Jesus he is going to do many things. Prayer is so under used yet it is the best thing we got. We can do tons on the knees. We do not pray we fail and nothing gets done.

19 Brethren, if anyone among you wanders from the truth, and someone turns him back, 20 let him know that he who turns a sinner from the error of his way will save a soul from death and cover a multitude of sins.[2]
We are called to nail the truth and get others on the right ways. If I am in sin then I want to be free of it and turned to the truth. Now do not fill my emails on ccm and king james cause they are not sins and I will kick you off the site. Honest sins is what I want to be fixed

[1]The New King James Version, (Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson Publishers) 1998, c1982.
[2]The New King James Version, (Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson Publishers) 1998, c1982.

Comments:
You have my prayers for your health as well as your situation with considering a move to LA. I've got some used 10W-40 with your name on it.

You are right on with the power of prayer. Regardless of where we are, we have this powerful tool, and it cannot be taken away from us.
 
We need to confess faults to others we trust.
Not to get condemned but to seek loving help.
If you're in sin I want you to get help for it, but if the help is throwing stones at you that is not a great thing.


Aptly written. Almost sounds like you've been there. ;)

Love requires tenderness and compassion. I wonder when people started to think it required adding weights of guilt?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?