Wednesday, March 08, 2006

 

Be living for Jesus

If I get to your nkjv stuff I will. Hi all you readers of Shadmans thoughts. I am on tons of places and I am happy about them all. Got one where I got rid of a person because they made comments that offended people and she is off. On another page because I use a bible they do not like they kicked my off a ring and I posted a song that offended. So who know what’s going to go on tonight? My faith is being tested and I intend for Jesus to use all this to grow my faith. I do have many tapes for people that want them by my Pastor Jonny Macarthur. I love that preacher. Much of my Calvinism is his fault. So blame him and not Calvin. Much of his thinking is mine also. He does not take the stand I do on Rick Warren and Hunger but I can forgive him and still love all people in the body of Jesus Christ. Even the Baptists I think are going to be loved by me. I do have many friends that are conservative and like the King James and I love them all very much.

Much in the book of James is also found in the Sermon on the Mount. It to me puts the man James at this sermon. Many debate the James that wrote James but one clue I think is the sermon of the mount and James being there. Matter of truth tonight I am in a section that is bar none a part of the Sermon. I want to look at it and like I say maybe hit a thing or 2 on this NKJV thing.

James 4 13 Come now, you who say, “Today or tomorrow we will go to such and such a city, spend a year there, buy and sell, and make a profit”; 14 whereas you do not know what will happen tomorrow. For what is your life?
I can’t help but to tie in the death of Kirby in my thinking tonight. He was 45 and he went on to the next life. Friends do we really have another day. This could be my last thing I type as I go to bed tonight and my heart stops or I do not wake up. It might be your last time on the net because you might go out and het into a car crash or have a number of things happen to you. Yet like the rest of the world I got my plans and dreams to live in CA and go to grace. But I might not make it that far. I might go be in heaven in the morning. I hope not but in a way I won’t colmplain. Yet I want to be here for the service of the Lord Jesus as long as I am given time. I want to study the book and get you to study the bible too. I want to be a bible teacher and show folk the truth of Jesus and tell folks the Good News. But when my time comes it comes.
What is life? It is a gift Jesus gave us to use to find him. If you’re his you ought to run your plans by him all the time. Ask him what he wants you to do and then do it. Is life yours if your part of Gods house. No your life is given to Jesus on the time you got saved. I struggle ton with this. I waste my cash that I am given and I waste the time I am given and I am selfish. I am a pig and treat my body bad by pouring in pop and sugar so I can feel good. I ought to spend my dimes on the work of Jesus and make sure that I am feeding people that need it. I need to give in this and btw if your in MN it is food share month and I hope all you will give a bag of food to the food shelf. Life is giving it all away. Its not for me to keep its about sharing the Lord and I am given with others. Live for one man and that is Jesus. Know life is short and use all of it for the Lord
It is even a vapor that appears for a little time and then vanishes away. 15 Instead you ought to say, “If the Lord wills, we shall live and do this or that.” 16 But now you boast in your arrogance. All such boasting is evil.
Make your plans with the poor and the lost in mind. Use your time of to feed the truth to people and make cash work for the folks in the world out there making Jesus famous. I want to give so Jesus can prove he gave to me all that I have. I got a call from a pal and lost my train of thought.
1 Live and plan your life with Jesus in mind
2 your life is a vapor and spend it well now cause later it mattered.


I want to make a few comments on the bible thing.
I want to first think about this link done by a man that is nuts. Friends his page is attacking anything and everything. He makes tons of stupid statements on music and on this or that. Jesus did not teach that way friends did he. His wrigteings all turn me off and make me want to not even read his junk. But folks want me to read this so I am going to comment on this

The Bible in 2 Corinthians 11:14-15 warns of Satan's counterfeit: "And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness;. . ." Isaiah 14: 14 tells of Satan's ultimate counterfeit: ". . . I will BE LIKE the most High." And among his greatest counterfeit's is the New King James Bible (NKJV). Christians that would never touch a New International Version (NIV), New American Standard (NASV), Revised Standard (RSV), the New Revised Standard (NRSV) or other per-versions are being "seduced" by the subtil NKJV.
Ok the devil made this Bible. Nope it is still Gods word and nothing in this makes any kind of statement that makes it wrong. Now I have read all of the versions he listed. I think the rsv and the nrsv are bible I do not think are the truth. NIV is a good bible and every so called error is in the footnotes to that one is good. So he makes no good valid claims yet.And though the New King James does indeed bear a "likeness" to the 1611 King James Bible, as you'll soon see, there's something else coiled (see Genesis 3:1) "underneath the cover" of the NKJV.
Nope he is making me a little mad trying to sell his satanic thing. Lies and more lies. But lets look at this verse
King James
 18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Petera, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. [1]
New King James
18 And I also say to you that nyou are Peter, and oon this rock I will build My church, and pthe gates of Hades shall not 7prevail against it.[2]
Thee vs you Jesus is talking to Peter and going to tell him something
Thou art
Greek of this 771 σύ [su /soo/] pron. The person pronoun of the second person singular; GK 5148; 178 occurrences; AV translates as “thou” 178 times. 1 you.
You are
Ummmmmm thou means you and what is the issue here. How is the devil here making Gods word a new thing. It is just in a more readable format. Just for fun
French
18 et moi dites également à vous que le nyou sont Peter, et à l'oon cette roche que je construirai mon église, et les portes de pthe de Hades ne 7prevail contre lui. Le Nouveau Roi James Version. 1996, c1982 (millitorr 16:18). Nashville: Thomas Nelson.
Kind of a thing I am unable to read but it makes my point. King James for me is not readable. I am not going to read a shaksbeer book because it makes no sense so far this man makes no point
a Peter: this name signifies a rock
[1]The Holy Bible : King James Version. 1995 (Mt 16:17-18). Oak Harbor, WA: Logos Research Systems, Inc.
n John 1:42
o Acts 2:41; [Eph. 2:20; Rev. 21:14]
p Job 33:17; Ps. 9:13; 107:18; Is. 38:10
7 be victorious
[2]The New King James Version. 1996, c1982 (Mt 16:18). Nashville: Thomas Nelson.

Comments:
You mean it's all about the message God is trying to convey?
It isn't about the letter of the law?
Hm...

Oh, and as a funny sidenote, I don't open a shakesbeer book either, they foam all over and make a mess.
:)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?