Wednesday, February 22, 2006

 

rules

I have rights on my page. I am going to allow comments but if I want to I can flip this into a place where comments can be taken away. I kind of am God here on my pace meaning I do as I please and if you do not like it to darn bad. It has come to a point where I am still allowing your imput. I ought make one rule you cannot attack each other. This is no longer going to be allowed here. If you write a comment and call a name your off this page. It means I will remove your comments. If 2 of you do it you all lose the comment right and I place comment I want and your comments will be looked at and sceened by my commitee and none of you are on that commitee. And I am not afraid to tell you who is going to see and make the calls here. I am the boss on here and I have a friend that takes a look here and makes calls. I am not going to say who that is and none of gthe commenters are him. I want good comments and I choose to not censor because we need a heathy talk and open talk on the topic here. But if you choose to bring anyone down here you forfit your rights to have comments. Stay on topic and that topic is music and worldlyness. If you comment about lets say billy graham or rick warren your off topic and I cut the comments. I make rules and calls here. This is a open place unless you make it so I close it. And I will do what I want to without warmingand if you make comments that cut someone down or make my friends look bad you will be kicked off without warning and you will be asked to never talk to me or my readers.

Comments:
I am the one who makes the calls. Your on the edge and I want you to know you do not go with the rules I am making for my page your comments go bye bye. ALL OF THEM
 
I don't disagree with your rules. Things have been a bit out of hand. And people have the option not to read your blog, or leave comments, if they so choose. They can always get their own blog and run it as they see fit. Personally, I appreciate your perspective on many things. And, if my views are different than yours, and I am offensive in my approach to you in addressing them, forgive me and by all means don't post my comment. As we dialogue on these many "gray" areas, we need to be understanding that some don't have the same freedom in an area that we might have, and for us to flaunt our freedom is wrong. And, by the same token, if we struggle in an area, we can't assume that everyone does and make them refrain from whatever it is that we need to obstain from.
 
I do not want this board to be a place to nail people. My rules are set and stand. Please do not make comments about christan leaders. Do it and I am deleteting it and banning. I am selfish because I am who I am. I am make the rules you need to abide in them or I am making comments my way. If you try to test them your off PERIOD.
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Fine by me. I'll abide and won't even whine about it. It is YOUR blog after all.

Heard the 'Live out loud' song by Steven Curtis Chapman earlier. Very encouraging.

See ya later.
 
I just thought about what anonymous said about 'freedom of speech' and 'selfish control'

Hey, does that mean if any of us go to your church, we will be allowed all the rights that you so strongly argue for?

Can I get up in the pulpit there and talk about the scriptures?

Or would you deny me my freedom of speech?

;)
 
Before anonymous can say, "Well (huffily) you don't have any qualifications!"

Remember the qualifications of Peter, and the rest of the disciples.
 
I am asking Anonymous to please stop comming to this board and post. You broke my rules and I am done with this. I told you not to and you did. I told you to stop you did not. Youer comment offend people and that wnds tonight. If you post you =r going to be deleated and emails no longer are allowed. I have got non saved friernd that saw this and they are offended. I have many that aksed for this to stop. I wiln wish you a good day but I wish you to not contact this blog and I will call you in a few years. good bye
 
Shadman, could you specify which phrase specifically broke your rules. Btw, there was more than one anonymous poster posting and mine was not the one asking for freedom of speech.

If you are going to censor disagreeing posters, you will find that your blog will loose visitors because many come just for the controversy or the debate.

And the excuse of being offended is shallow and just a tool to remove those one can't otherwise respond with good logic. And I found many of the comments posted by others offensive too, but I didn't whine, but simply made a rebuttal on the issues.

As it is, Ron has asked some questions of an anonymous poster, that that poster will not be able to respond to because you have banned them -- so no debate or open discussion will follow. People should not wear their feelings on their sleeves when controversial issues are being discussed.

I note too that there still several derrogatory barbs left by non-anonymous posters. That is not fair to remove some and not the others (but then I guess you and your friends do not care about fairness).
 
Ron, as for your pulpit question, the apostles had the best education around, they walked and talked daily with the Master for years. An good formal education is a good standard for those who wish to fill the pulpit and most wise churches do well to require one. The dedication to a good formal seminary education also shows how committed one is to the Lord.

Why is it that you keep asking all the questions or making all the points that liberals also ask?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?