Saturday, February 25, 2006

 

I want the church to become the church is is ment to be

Seek the Lord while he might be found. Hum Does trashing his worker Billy6 graham and Rick warren without a cause except the fact they work with the pope seeking? Is name calling and telling people they need to return to a chfruch that teaches not to forgive seeking the Lord? Is telling myself that music is not right seeking the Lord? Is speading David Hunts fake stuff where the new world order returning to the bible? Note are not. We must never judge people because if we vdo we are in serious trouble with the bible. I said music is ok and rock and roll is ok. I am going to talk about dancing and praise it and matter of fact show people here that shaking hips is a good thing to do even in church. Is that wrong? It is not wrong to dance or drink a beer with a meal or even smoke a cigar from time to time. It is a sin to not accept the Catholic Church and feed people. It is not libal and if you say it is you’re a heretic. It is not a sin to confront lists given to friends that do not have anything to do with the bible and demand comply or we are not going to allow you to worship or if you mess up you would have to bye a cab when your income is below yours. Matter of truth it is bogus to tell me not to teach the bible because I am going to teach Calvinism to a new brother and the pastor does not agree. And when you tell me the Billy Graham people are wrong you offend my pals. If you email people so much your harassing them and that is sin and sending more than one comment on a site to a person you banned from emailing your self is trashy. SO I want people to return to Jesus and pray for church so Jesus can use them. I want pray fpr every Baptist Church is saint cloud and matter of fqact every church in St Cloud. I start with reoenting and seeking the Lord Jesus and asking for every wall to fall in this area. I want to ask Lord for the body to live as one even if we need to drop things that are dear. Lord I ask for healing in the area and I ask you to allow us to work side by side to reach the lost. I ask you father for First Baptist to work with Bethham and for Granite to wirk with salem and Good news to work with Grace. Oh for a day when Northland could fellowship with Faith and St. Augs can reach out to the Salvation army. Father God I plead for yourf ogiveness for and comment I made that would not bring Joy fellowshipping with Love of Christ or any church in this town together. Father make your kingdom one and I ask you to bring this city a new faith in you. One that brings Jesus to people in a fresh way. Lord make us one. I pray for all the people at my former church that they will make you famous and to make Jesus glory so even a JW would see Jesus. I love you Jesus amen

Another story from World War II is that of a group of American soldiers who lost their buddy in battle. They carried his body to the only cemetery in the area, which happened to be Catholic. When the priest was told that the dead man was not Catholic he said, “I am sorry, but he cannot be buried here.” The disheartened and discouraged soldiers decided to do what they thought was next best, and during the night they buried their comrade just outside the cemetery fence. They returned the next morning to pay their last respects, but they could not find a grave outside the fence. When they told the priest of their quandary, he said, “The first part of the night I stayed awake sorry for what I told you. And the second part of the night I spent moving the fence.”
When Jesus Christ broke down the barrier of the dividing wall, by abolishing in His flesh the enmity, He moved the fence, in order that in Himself He might make the two into one new man. No person who comes to Him will be excluded, and no person who is included will be spiritually distinct from any other. In His flesh points specifically to Jesus’ death on the cross, through which He nullified, annulled, made of no effect, and invalidated (abolished, katargeō) the feud, discord, and alienation (enmity, echthra), thus establishing peace, as already indicated in verse 14.[1]
[1]MacArthur, J. (1996, c1986). Ephesians. Includes indexes. Chicago: Moody Press.

Comments:
Amen!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?