Sunday, February 26, 2006

 

I am saved and ion my way to Jesus

I became a foller of Jesus in the spring of my 7th grade year. On the radio the Lord was presented to me as the Person knocking on my hearts door. I did not grow up in a single home but many foster homes. One family knew Jesus the others did not know the Lord. So in my 5th grade year a family moved in to our neighborhood and they knew Jesus. It took me a couple of years of their witness and the Lord moved and like I said Jesus became my savior. My life in the Lord has gone in seasons. I had a teacher in the 9th grade that lived for the Lord and helped me start reading the bible. I moved out of my home to the Saint Cloud area and I found a gooid church. I have gone to my church for 13 years and know a lot more than ever. I read the bible every day and seek the Lord with all of my life. My life chapter in the bible is Psalms 103 where the Lord calls me to Bless his name at all times and the chapter is all on the Lord and the things I can do when I seek him. Also I love the verse in James to draw neat to the Lord.

In the summer of 2001 I went to a event where the Lord called me to make him total lord of my life. I do not think I was unsaved but I was not living for Jesus as I knew I needed to. Since the Lord has taught me how to live for him on a day by day walk. Jesus has helped me by leading to me to great bible teaching and great friends that help me grow in my walk. I am always in line to seek the Lord and I am learning so much.

Shad

I listened to a Mac tape on this passage and I feel there are some awesome points here I am going to work this and do my bible time on this tape. I know I am on mathew but I liked some great truths from the verses.
the Relationship of Believers to Each Other
12 This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you.
Note this is a command to me I am to love others as Jesus Loved me. He loves me so much he died for me. I ought to be free to die for all the brothers and sisters in the faith. I ought to listen to the things they ask and then do them. If I do not then I am breaking Jesus words to me. It is a major thing not to Love others. No room for hate.

13 Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one’s life for his friends.
Jesus here I think defines Love because Jesus is total love. I am not one to comprehend the Love that dies for me. It is amazing that Jesus gave his life. He is the total package in reguards to love. God is love and defines it. I think it is cool that here Jesus calls me his friend. I recall in the early days before I understood the Lord I found a book in the storage shed at the Rolffes and it had this passage in it. Jesus wants to be a friend to me and the proof is he dies for me. He is Love and he is my greatest Lover of Shadman and He defines Love and proved his love on the cross.

14 You are My friends if you do whatever I command you.
If love Jesus, I am going to obey his word. Is this proof. I think it is a sign on Loving Jesus that I obey. Jesus came into me and he is the power that I need to obey him. Jesus calls me to give all to him and I do not obey him. If I sin I am to confess as soon as possible.
15 No longer do I call you servants, for a servant does not know what his master is doing; but I have called you friends, for all things that I heard from My Father I have made known to you. 16 You did not choose Me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit, and that your fruit should remain, that whatever you ask the Father in My name He may give you. 17 These things I command you, that you love one another.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?