Thursday, February 23, 2006

 
. I want to know what do you want anon because if its reasonable I will do it. I am opening my comments so you might post on what you want, If it is within my power I will do it. I open my comments because I want to know how I can serve you. I want to be open minded here. I am willing to put your comments back on somehow and to allow you to be respected. If you want me to conform and honor the music I could think it over. If you want me to not talk about things not agreeable let me think it over. If you want me to remove things make a list and let me think about it. In return I ask you to leave Ron and Tamra alone and allow them to worship in their own way.

Please lets get this out of the way

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?