Saturday, January 28, 2006

 
XComments are on and make them good.


12 Blessed is the man who endures temptation; for when he has been approved, he will receive the crown of life which the Lord has promised to those who love Him. 13 Let no one say when he is tempted, “I am tempted by God”; for God cannot be tempted by evil, nor does He Himself tempt anyone.
1 God does not cause one to sin. Sin is out of the heart of man and Satan. I do not think the devil makes you sin either. It all falls on you and I. We rebelled and sinned and thus we need to pay for our sins. God does not want you to sin but when you do there is a time for you to repent and get right before the Lord. If you break a law of God and just one at that your damned to hell forever. I am a sinner and I need saving and if you read this so are you. Yes Grace saved you yet you do not need to sin. Friend in this passage is the truth God is going to give reward to all the folks that say no to the devil. Need I remind you of this passage?

I Cor 10 Therefore let him who thinks he stands take heed lest he fall. 13 No temptation has overtaken you except such as is common to man; but God is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but with the temptation will also make the way of escape, that you may be able to bear it.[1]
Every time you are tempted you choose to sin, you always have a way out and when you take it you get a crown to throw at the feet of Jesus. I wonder do I always take the road out or do I seek the sin and do it. It is a good way to build my heavenly bank up so that there I am rich and able to see more of God. I see Gods goodness that he not going to make you sin but give you a way to escape it and gain a victory. If your tempted by a piece of candy then get it out of your life and out of your home.
14 But each one is tempted when he is drawn away by his own desires and enticed. 15 Then, when desire has conceived, it gives birth to sin; and sin, when it is full-grown, brings forth death.
If I see a gal that is good looking is it a sin to look and lust? It is but friend you need to learn to see the gals who are pretty on the inside. I know many things you might think you want. Kill your desires and you win. You replace the desire with a God thing or the Lord. I am a food man. I need to stop eating so much so I need not go to a buffet and be able to eat a good meal without the seconds.


16 Do not be deceived, my beloved brethren. 17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow of turning. 18 Of His own will He brought us forth by the word of truth, that we might be a kind of first fruits of His creatures.[2]

I got to make this comment. Is salvation a Gift. If so then you have to see a gift is a gift from above and you cannot earn it. Jesus is going to give it to whoever believes IN him.
[1]The New King James Version, (Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson Publishers) 1998, c1982.
[2]The New King James Version, (Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson Publishers) 1998, c1982.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?