Monday, January 16, 2006

 

trip is here

Monday, January 16, 2006
I am at a net center in hollywood and know I want to type up the first half of today. I went to the warner brothers tour and saw a lot of gilmore girls stuff . It was a real good tour to get behind tghe scenes. All you fans of Er I got a tour of that set as well. They use a ton of plywood and lots of paintr. wb did the freinds and we got to see that set to. I am hanging out in hollywood on the walk of fame. I got a photo of my and elmo. I am takeing a ton of photos on my digital thing so I am going to make a site for them. Kind of a thing is I am learning to take the LA transportation as you know I do not have a car. I am thinking fast here. No stars like I am praying for. I thing maybe on my mind is taking the bus here I am never sure so I have to bug the drivers and maybe in life I am not askiing the lord to guide me. There is the teaching

Well got to get back to the tour thing and hop out and see a bit more. I am packing lots in my plans each day and go to bed bout 9 out here.

welcome blogspot.
Public - 6:19 PM - add eprops - add comments - edit it - email it
Sunday, January 15, 2006
Hi I amsitrting with the host of vthis trip. It has been a fun morning of church but due to the no preaching clause I have you will not hear... Ok I am breaking the rule for me vto remeber. Mac talked on investing money for the cause of Jesus. I want to save also I want to give. It is a good time. I have moved to a new host Mike Roe. He is a man of God like Don. I am not being told the plans for the week but we get them later. It is a day of relaxing and Jesus. I am happy to report I am hav ing fun. Hot tub maybe tonigt. Mike would like to talk to you:
To all you fans of shadman, he is now in the house in Cali. Thanks to all the Minnesota brothers who have sent shad to us and to all you brothers in Cali, he's here for a short time so make sure to spend some time with Shadman. Peace Out, The Pirate.
So lunch and rest thznk you Mike for them comments and keep it real

shadman

Public - 4:54 PM - add eprops - add comments - edit it - email it
Saturday, January 14, 2006
I am going to say I am sorry for not updateing blog 1 as I am copying this on I think a tues and writing on saturday. THe net is not going to veasy to get for a few nights as bloogspot is not here tonight. Even so I am doing the best with what I am given here in the great trip. I hope to talk each night but you might read this a few days as I get this on the air. I went to the Reagan thing today and it was really a fun thing to see theplane. I got some movies of the trip and will work on getting them for you. We were on Kreamer Drive last night b ut unable to get a good photo. I thought that was a fun thing. At the reagan thing we took photos. I am going to bed soon as I go seed MAc in the morning.

later
me
Public - 11:52 PM - add eprops - add comments - edit it - email it
Hello from a raining warm day in LA. I am here safly and it was a good trip out. I am feeling good after a long day of travel and a night of hanging out with my pal Donvan, I flew over the grand canyon and listened to the stat spangled banned and to me that was a tear eyed thing. I sat at the place and smelled the 65 degree fresh air and it smelled nice. I said we went to a basketball game where the Masters won. I got to chat with Jess one of the players and we spoke how she wants to go to a bible school and go to work out side the USA teaching the bible. Today we aregoing to see the Reagen libary. It is where the vAir Force airplane is. I will shoot soine photos. I want to thank Ron fokr removing the blog thing. I think this issue is over and we move on. I need to say I am sorry for the mess.

The sun is now peaking out here. It is great weather and we migtht go and see Santa Barbra today but who knows. I am proud to be here and excited to hear Mac preach. Oh I was bumped off a flight so I got a 200 dollar ticket for another trip. I am gitty bout that. If I am able I come back in a year to the Truth and Life. Got to get back to my vaction and over

shadman Li ve from LA
Public - 3:00 PM - add eprops - add comments - edit it - email it

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?