Friday, January 27, 2006

 

trade

It’s a good day to be alive in the state of hockey. It is good to know I am going to be ok. I over drafted at the bank because I do not understand them and math, we got a new tuck in thing at work that spooked me out and I am still ok. I have a anchor to my life that is never going to fold and hurt me. Jesus loves you so much after a day like this and I am drawn to your rest. I just need to run to the Lord and ask him to be there and I know he is. I need him to keep me afloat and affirm his ways are the best and in times of sinking Jesus is testing me to see if I am his. I want to pass the test and prove his name. I want to do my study and know I am not a pastor so consult him for a deep meaning here cause I might get it wrong.

\Here is a take on the wolves trade

• This could be called “The Trade that Means Nothing.”Will either Boston or Minnesota be any better after they swapped seven players on Thursday? Probably not. Will they be any worse? Probably not. The T-Wolves sent high-paid Wally Szczerbiak, draft-pick bust Michael Olowokandi, center Dwayne Jones, and a first-round pick of the future to the Celtics. Minnesota gets high-scoring guard Ricky Davis (19.7 ppg), center Mark Blount, guard Marcus Banks, and forward Justin Reed. Szczerbiak (20 ppg) and Davis sort of cancel each other out on the scoreboard, and the T-Wolves make some gains at center. But overall, neither team jumps into contention in their division with this move
What do you mean that they are not going to compete for a division title? Half way the wolves are a pretty good club. Ok they are not really into the race. Still they are going to have room and a pick later. I am not sure why they got rid of Wally but It is to early to say we are out due to a trade. We got good players and less room in the salary cap.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?