Sunday, January 01, 2006

 

Happy New Year

I am talking tonight from St Psul MN. I went to the New Year eve show at the Club 3 in Minneapolis. I got to see Rebecca st James in concert. It was a good show. All you I am trying to get some clips. I like the song if I had thing to say. She would say how loved we were by Jesus and I needed to hear that. I am going to get the songs inspired by Narnia as soon as I am able to. I saw the show and it was a good one. If you seen it I liked the part at the end where the lion rose from the dead and saved the day. It has the Gospel in the movie and I hope you will go out and do this movie and take 10 people to it.

I went to the Minneapolis CCC event and got to know they are reaching so many people with the News of the Lord Jesus. They are at 1800 kids from the 5 states and that is a ton of people that the Lord can use to tell others of the Lord Jesus. Please make it a habit in this year to share Jesus with a friend this year. I am going to remind you as much as I am able to share Jesus because the need is so huge to reach out. I want to make my life one of reaching out and making friends and telling the lost to come to Jesus.

At the show last night I stuffed my name in the drawing 5 times and I won 2 times. I could of won tickets the Third Day show but I gave them back. I did win a block of cds and a shirt. I liked the show and I might go see her in Duluth in March. I am going to e mail her and tell her I was not happy with the shirt see wore and explain to here she needs to were a shirt that does not show her shoulders. It is not right to wear that kind of thing.

mailto:rebeccastjames@rsjames.com\

Comments:
Shadman,

Why stop at the shoulders? Why not just tell her to where what YOU think is appropriate? After all, she isn't grown up enough to decide these things for herself.

Letting her know how you feel about it is good. Just try to remember that she is the one who has to decide what to wear, or what to do, or what to say, or how to act...

God let's you run your own life. He does that with everyone. We are here to help each other on the journey. Be kind.

Ron
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?