Tuesday, January 03, 2006

 

goals and Jesus is the Lamb

I want to work hard in this next year to elect good solid people to the house and senate. I want to elect people that are going to fight hard for the3 common people and allow them to get jobs and earn cash for the goals that they have. I want to save 1500 dollars and 1000 for a trip next year. I want to keep a clean home. I want to read and do 2 bible books and talk on my blog 300 times. I want to give money for the 10/40 windows and I want to upgrade my tv set. I want to work out and make one person know and trust the Lord. I want to find a way to give 100 hours of my time to a good place that is going to help the homeless and share the gospel. I want to hand 52 tracts out this year. I want to email 100 personal emails out. I want to make 5 trips to Rochester and keep telling my family the truth about the Lord Jesus. I want to work 100 hours. I need to avg. 19 hours a week. At 6.50 a hour I will make 6500. If I do that and just give 500 and maybe a little over 10 percent I will make a 1000 into the kingdom. I want to read the bible 300 days this year.

17 And when I saw Him, I fell at His feet as dead. But He laid His right hand on me, saying to me, “Do not be afraid; I am the First and the Last. 18 I am He who lives, and was dead, and behold, I am alive forevermore. Amen. And I have the keys of Hades and of Death. 19 Write the things which you have seen, and the things which are, and the things which will take place after this. 20 The mystery of the seven stars which you saw in My right hand, and the seven golden lampstands: The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches, and the seven lampstands which you saw are the seven churches.[1]

I am not going to make this whole text part of my preaching but I am going to make this. Jesus is the first and the last. Jesus began the world and he ends it. All of history is that of Jesus. Jesus created this earth and has the power to destroy it. Also Jesus is the only God. If you want another God your making him, it, or her up and that is breaking the first command of God. God will not become Allah or Buddha on the last day. I hear it all the time they are all the same. No they are not and the true God is going to be Jesus has been Jesus and will always be Jesus. Also Jesus is the one that rose from the dead. No one in history has done that. Jesus has the keys to life forever and has the power to save all that believe in him.

John 1 29 The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him, and said, “Behold! The Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world![2]

Jesus was the Lamb of God who alone took on the sin of the world. In the OT they knew this well. Each year the Jew had to kill a lamb until Jesus came and filled for all time this. Jesus was born to die for sins. It was the main thing Jesus did and that is die so that man could do before God. Jesus did not come to make your life easy he came to die for your sins.

Jesus is the first and last. He came to die for you and you ought to know him
shad
[1]The New King James Version, (Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson Publishers) 1998, c1982.
[2]The New King James Version, (Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson Publishers) 1998, c1982.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?