Monday, December 19, 2005

 

shadmans shprt and sweet

Lehman.Peter@mayo.edu


Hi and thank you to all the cards coming in. Ken and Barb, the cromies and Browns have mailed me cards and I am thankful. So what is everyone going to do for the weekend? I am going to the Mayo land and I am going to see the family. It is going to be a fun weekend and I will keep you in the news as I am going to blog from there. I got mail from Jake to a missionary in a closed land. He is getting married. Wow. I am going to LA soon so get ready. I am going to keep it simple and short. I got a week off for the Christmas thing. It is getting cold here about –10 so I got to bundle up. We got a heat wave coming and it is going to hit the 30s.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?