Friday, December 09, 2005

 

Jesus is the ony son of God

It has been three days since I worked so I am going to have to work a ton to get the trip money. I think it is going to cost 800 for all the things I want to do for the trip. My uncle came and we hung out for the day. He does not come here a ton so it is always good to see him. Pray for TK that he finds work soon and he can pay his dime into his home. People do not work the bible said should not eat. But I think we are to help the people if we are able to. I want to get back to work so I am able to do my part in giving this government the means to fight the wars we need to make this world safer. We had a fun time.

Bush said this in the cities today. We've been through some tough times in this country. As you might recall, we had a recession, some corporate scandals, an attack on our country, a war, and major hurricanes. And yet the third quarter growth in 2005 was 4.3 percent. We've added 4.5 million jobs since May of 2003. The unemployment rate in Minnesota is 3.7 percent. The unemployment rate nationally is 5 percent. Home ownership is at an all-time high. More minorities own a home than ever before in our nation's history.

And all you people that think Bush is bad are not thinking about the safety of this planet. If Iran gets nukes they will use them on the land of Israel and that is not a good thing. Also look at North Korea and if they get nukes they are going to use them to take the south by storm and kill all they can. Friends I am calling the government to nail the lands and destroy the people that want to kill others. Some non-saved might think I am not right for wanting to kill others in a case for war. Friends do you want Iran to have a mass weapon that kills billions or do we kill a few thousand and save billions and millions. I think war is a act of God and many that have rejected the Lord are due to face him. Jesus never said not to fight in a war and never said capital punishment was wrong. All you that want to not follow the truth we are ok. But we need to hit nations that are going to hurt others and to nail a land that is making nukes is righteous and not sin.

War is in the bible over 200 times.

Now for a little study on the topic of Who is Jesus. I am going to discuss the fact of Gods begotten son. Begotten means one and only son. Jesus was then the only Son of God. I wonder why did God only have one son? Is it that is what God wanted or does it make the story a bit different. It makes Jesus dieing a death one that makes God as a father sad. I mean God had one son and if you had a only son and to lose him would be hard. It was sad for me to lose my mom when I was five. SO I lost a mom. My family lost a son and it hurt for years to come. I think it shows me that God knows about loss. God knows what it feels like to lose many people because when a person denies Jesus it hurts God to lose a kid. God does know our needs and like a father wants to comfort us.

Begotten shows me Jesus was one of a kind. Many of the faith leave to think others are the Son. Mormons go to Joseph Smith and think he is the right one. Jehovah Witness people think Jesus is not the son. Friend Jesus is the ONLY Son of God. If you’re in any faith that does not honor Jesus your in the wrong faith and you need to change. If you are then you can know your following the right way.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?