Monday, December 05, 2005

 

Jesus is here with you

Merry Christmas friends. I am hoping your all in the spirit both the holy and the Christmas. I am hearing tons of music of the season. I am looking for a soprano to sing a cd or 2 of operatic music. If you are a soprano you need to sing a Christmas cd. I am not looking for a cd of a easy singing I need a cd of hard operatic singing. Oh holy night ought to be sung right and that means high and pretty. Jesus I am sure is a soprano music fan to. And I am glad that Bush is getting his approval rating up. He has the lowest unemployment ever and he is going to keep the troops in Iraq till we are done there and hav e that land right. They got me working 10 days straight so it is going to mean cash but it means that I am not getting my shopping done and that will not be good. My Jesus birthday shopping which is the reason for the season. If he is not then we all are going out of the way to celebrate a silly day.

So lets look at the bible and look at Jesus for the season. I am going to do a topic based study on the Lord Jesus Here we go

Col 1 15 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For by Him all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers. All things were created through Him and for Him.

I once asked a teacher and got in trouble for it Who Is Jesus. It is the most important thing to ask. Here is a text that makes it clear if we take out Jesus we take out the entire creation. Jesus is the image of God. He is God in the flesh and when the singer asked what if God were one of us Jesus clearly was. Jesus is the Lord of creation and he made all things. Not only was the Lord Jesus the creation he is the reason for the creation. If you want to know why you’re here all it has to do with is Jesus. He made you to love him and enjoy him forever.

Hebrews 10 . 10By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all. 11And every priest standeth daily ministering and offering oftentimes the same sacrifices, which can never take away sins: 12But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God;

I took this out of the King James. Jesus is the salvation or the way to get to God. Jesus took his body and died for the thing and people he made. We had broken the Law and God and in order to be made right with God Jesus had to die so our relationship can be fixed. God is holy and perfect and to break his laws means we are demanded to pay a fine. Jesus paid the fine so we do not have to. Our fine is to never be in the presences of Jesus. Instead of one time a year a priest going in and sacrificing for sin Jesus is in heaven reminding God he died for me. It also makes me thankful that after I get Jesus he never leaves me or forsakes me. Salvation is forever and if you got it you cannot lose it, Jesus is never going to take your salvation away. And your not able to run away. Jesus is never going to leave you.

1 jn 3 . 2 Beloved, now we are children of God; and it has not yet been revealed what we shall be, but we know that when He is revealed, we shall be like Him, for we shall see Him as He is.

We are going to see Jesus if we make him lord and we are going to be like him. We are going to not have sin because we are going to made perfect. We are going have bodies that are perfect. We ought to work it out to be like him and we need to make sure we keep living alone for JESUS.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?