Tuesday, December 20, 2005

 

hello me

what is one idea to herlp me win Souls for Jesus?

To the courts in Penn, I need to spank you because you said that God is not a part of creation. He is the reason and Creator. To assume your way is to not tell the truth about the God of our land. It makes me mad that the court tells the teacher they cannot tell the truth and that is God made the earth. Evolution is a lie. It is not proven and it will never be. Take the Grand Canyon and how Evolution thinks a river carved it out. A river cannot ever flow up but they think that a 2000 above sea level carved out a 4000 ft about sea level rock. You think that fossils measure the rock then tell me the rock is measured by the rock. It is loony to me. It is insane. It is like telling me to take a box and shake it and puff there is earth. It has to have a higher power and God of the bible is that power. It is like your side has lied in the
Here is a link that proves they faked drawings to make evolution to be the truth.
http://www.gnmagazine.org/issues/gn36/darwinism_drawings.htm
http://www.bible.ca/tracks/textbook-fraud-embryology-earnst-haeckel-biogenetic-law.htm
I have to show you this is faked then I must ask why are their faking it. They do not want your kids to learn Jesus is Lord thus there is a standard. I saw a show tonight that blew my mind on the things some in the faith are teaching about Jesus, like how the bible writer faked his birth. I know Jesus is the Lord and he was born of a virgin Mary. He was born in the city of David and their were angels there and they sang to him. I wish all you that need Jesus would go to the place where Jesus can reach you and just trust him. He died for you and loved you all tons more than anyone ever can. He is the light in this sin filled world. Look at his birth and see it is God in flesh and then bow to this king and make him Lord.
-----Original Message-----

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?