Wednesday, December 14, 2005

 

God is alarmed that your not his

Demos WE R NOT LEAVING THE WAR IN Iraq. Let me clear up my position on forgiving people. I cannot accept holding a grudge on anyone for anything. I am commanded to forgive by Jesus and I do not see a enough to not forgive. Now I do concede that being forgiven by Jesus is not the same thing as forgiving for me. I am not going to withhold forgiving anyone because then I do not know if they are saved. I at one time am going to blast the entire bible at this and show who is right. I just cannot find this in the truth as I am studying and praying about it. But I do see that you need repenting to be saved. However I am not to make the call on your salvation so I am not certain I am going to give this one up on my blog. I will not bring it up in church unless I am asked directly by a brother at that point I will lead him to the passages that seem to point in the thinking I am having. I do not want to give a unsaved man hope so if one asks me if Jesus forgave then I have to say no. I will provide anyone a link that points to this in the bible.

I went to a ball game tonight and saw gals play. In a month I am going to see a real game when I see masters beat all the teams they play on my trip. It is a month away before I am going to go to Masters. I am not sure how much I am going to need for it. I have been there 5 times and still do not got it right. I think I put 500 in the bank for the trip and sink the rest in a bond. I am not going to tell you how much it is a blog and Brad might come get it from me. I am not that dumb kids. I know folk read this and I am a little private. But it is a fair amount and I got to work some into the bank so I am able to be ok in 30 years. If Jesus does not come. He could because there are many things pointing to that.

I want to work again on the series I am working on and that is Who is Jesus. Tonight the outline does not give the right verse but I am going to work on the topic anyhow. The outline calls for this topic Jesus is the only mediator with God. Jesus provides us a way to worship God and be forgiven and I have been over that time and time again. I want to look at this topic and narrow the road down a bit. I want to take myself to 2 passages and make gthjis point. Jesus is the only way to God and that way is impossible to go. It has been taught that the road to Christ is easy and I think that is not right.

34 “Do not think that I came to bring peace on earth. I did not come to bring peace but a sword. 35 For I have come to ‘set a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law’; 36 and ‘a man’s enemies will be those of his own household.’ 37 He who loves father or mother more than Me is not worthy of Me. And he who loves son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me. 38 And he who does not take his cross and follow after Me is not worthy of Me. 39 He who finds his life will lose it, and he who loses his life for My sake will find it.[1]

Here is the first passage. Jesus is talking and he makes some hard statements. Jesus has come to pit mom and daughter. He did not come to make your life a ed of roses and Jesus did not say it was going to be easy following him. If you love Jesus it is going to perhaps cost you everything in your family. It might cost you money and time. In china it might cost one his life. But as Gods kids we are given life forever and we need to remind ourselves of that. Jesus came to demand of you a hard path.

Luke 9 23 Then He said to them all, “If anyone desires to come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow Me. 24 For whoever desires to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for My sake will save it. 25 For what profit is it to a man if he gains the whole world, and is himself destroyed or lost? 26 For whoever is ashamed of Me and My words, of him the Son of Man will be ashamed when He comes in His own glory, and in His Father’s, and of the holy angels.
[2]
If you want to follow Jesus you are to deny self in everyway. I am not to the point I need to be. I need to be willing to drop anything or lose anything or anyone to do the command of Jesus. Jesus runs my life and his word demands my all. If Jesus said to forgive I do it. If Jesus demands I tithe I need to tithe. If Jesus said jump I do it for him. If Jesus said die for me I would do it. I am nothing but the slave of Jesus and I need to live for him alone. Jesus is the way and that way demands much. Like what is it if I make millons and do not have life in Jesus forever. It means nothing because all is going to die and then meet Jesus and be held accountable for what I did for him. If I am lost in hell life was for nothing. If I lived in a way to honor the Lord and gave all to him I am richer than any. Friends I beg you to think of your life and if your led just give it all to the work. Live for Jesus no matter the cost and the cost is nothing when I see heaven and forever.
Shad
[1]The New King James Version, (Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson Publishers) 1998, c1982.
[2]The New King James Version, (Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson Publishers) 1998, c1982.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?